Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Need For Speed 2-yaris

yaris30

I've had it since it came out, much better than the first one, completed it yesterday.

nope but they have a corolla in it great game im only starting it now have a crap focus and had a choice of pugeot 106 crap again or 206 ..fast but fall apart easily graphics are good yes and the music and all is cool aand the cool bit is you can put all sorts of ice into your boot including lcds

Got it on Xmas.

Had a Focus, I now have a Celica, fully maxed with spinners (yes lame I know but I need the points!)

Its pretty cool. I swear their was a Yaris though as Ive seen it Maxed up on a screen shot... must have been a dream.

Good game. On my 4th Contract/Sponcer now. All islands open, pretty cool. Just got an Audi TT.

started it with a 106 now has every stage 1 mod completed first sponser.

game is ace, stuck between that and san andreas though

I'm sure there'll be a Yaris in the future NFSU! The Yaris is an awsome car, much better than the 106, 206, etc, etc. Just gotta keep fingers crossed and pray!!

i started with a MX-5 as well.. not a bad car... then i got a Lexus IS300.. very gd.. now i just got a Mitsubishi lancer evo 8... even better

I have completed all possible races have a completion of 100% and all world map races done but still dont have access to widebody kit :S

If you want a game with a Yaris... it's either GT3, or Auto Modelista! AM lets you mod your Yarii!! Pretty good game too!

I have completed all possible races have a completion of 100% and all world map races done but still dont have access to widebody kit :S

I'm having the same problem, don't know how to open them up

The 106 isn't in it! Its the 206!

Well I have the Asian version (bought from CD-WOW). I've got like 30% and most of the cars are unlocked.

Driving a Celica at the moment, loving it.

Robie: apparently u need to win 11 outrun race to unlock wide body kit... my bro had just done that and it works.

Ray

Robie: apparently u need to win 11 outrun race to unlock wide body kit... my bro had just done that and it works.

Ray

thanx for that i'll have to give it a go

Pug 106 isn't in any version but the European one. My... erm... legal backup US version has a 206, focus, 200sx, and ancient corolla to start with. Or something along those lines.

Sounds the same as wot I got s0cks in Asian version.

Win 11 outruns? Not in a row though right? I've done about 2 or 3 so far.

On last contract I think, 99% of game unlocked (just had carbon firbe bodykit conversion unlocked) and im apparently only 50% through the game :S

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links