Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Totalled My First Car

CoRoLLa_KiD

Well here goes...

Lost the back end on a dual carriageway, went up the kurd, into the wall and flipped over twice. Landed on the roof at one point, I owe my life to this car... it did more damage to the carriageway I think :wacko:

Most important thing is that I was in the car by myself & nobody got hurt except for a few bruises

Image011.jpg

Image012.jpg

Image013.jpg

Image014.jpg

Image015.jpg

Geeeeeez! I'm really sorry to hear about whats happened - I cant believe the state of your car!

Thank god you are alright - your car has taken one hell of a mashing!

There was no other vehicles involved I take it?

The main thing is you are alright - your car can be replaced but you cant! Considering what happened it held up really well - the frame of the car is still intact - must have been bloody scary though - I darent even imagine what went through your mind....

I just dunno what else to say apart from I'm glad you werent hurt and I hope the car gets sorted soon (if its repairable that is....)

(((HUGS)))

Em

you made a good job of that mate, glad you are ok

you are lucky to get away with bruises,

new year new car now then, just think of the new mods u can do!

its still christmas go get yourself a few drinks drown your sorrows.

glad to see your horns are ok !!!!!

kim

:wub:

ouch.......really sorry to see it in that state, yep you certainly made a good job of that one :(

Hope your doing ok, good luck in sourcing a new car.

all the best

Kev :)

OMG!! this looks exactly like what i did to my first corolla on boxing day 1999 red as well.....and thats the exact reason I bought another because I walked away from it.....cars can be replaced you cant be..simple as that dude :)

damn, that looks bad. at least your ok and it wasnt your fault.

get yourself something nice to help you get through it :D

Jesus mate

Glad you are ok mate. You are one lucky son of a gun. From the way how that car looks mate you are lucky you are still alive. Dam well all i can say is all the best with the insurance mate. Hope that they give you top dollar back mate so you can go out and get a good ride again mate :thumbsup:

jerry!!

You could have just sold it if you really didn't like it anymore..bit extreme.

But seriously looks like you had a lucky escape there mate. :thumbsup:

:eek:

As everyone has already said - very surprised you only came out with a couple of bruises :help: I can't beleive you were already taking photos the day after the accident! :help: You are one very lucky chap B)

Another statement of strength for Toyota - any other car of the same size and I doubt you would have been here to post.

Hope you're going to stick to Toyota with your next car :thumbsup:

Man thats the kind of thing you see but dont ever believe it can happen to someone you know (even if it is just on a forum!!!)...

Thats absolutely crazy! Glad you survived that one man, so far, all toyota that have been rolled that I know of have basically had the drivers walk out fine!

My dad rolled an aerotop mkiii supra, it rolled 6 times on a motorway and he just got up and walked out with a bruise on his knee! paramedics couldn't believe it.

Toyotas RULE!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links