Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Totalled My First Car

CoRoLLa_KiD

I was TPFT so the insurance won't even be told. And I've already let it go for scrap, it's not worth the hassle or heartache of having it brought home

I'm looking for a new Rolla 1.3 GL but they're pretty rare. Funds are a little tight so I might have to pick up an old banger from an auction for a couple of weeks till I find a Toyota. I'd love another GXi but I can't quite afford one :( . That car had everything I wanted

Since I bought that car I fell in love with Toyota's but now I owe my life to them, Toyota's for life as far as I'm concerned!

Thanks for the best wishes, I'm just glad my girlfriend wasn't in the car and nobody got hurt! :)

So you dont know a good panel beater?? lol :lol: (Sorry)

Yeah you did make a proper job of writing that one off mate!!

Again, glad you are ok and you are a lucky guy to walk out of it!!

Now forget about cars until next year and goto the pub!! lol :D

i know the number of a good dent removal guy?

nah seriously mate as uve sed you owe your life to that car, hope you get another car soon

glad your ok!

Made me think, I'm in the process of trying to find an old mini, partly as a toy for me, but mainly as a run about for the missus. when you see something like that, it kinda makes you wonder what if!

Your a lucky dude!!

like i said in my other post roling my first corolla made me buy another..a mate of mine front ended his corsa over the xmad period and that made a real mess too and his lass broke her coller bone....toytas for me forever as well

lucky lucky lucky!

How in 'ell wasnt you hurt?! Am sure that your driving manner is going to be pretty tame for a good while after that one!

Yeah, gotta watch those road surfaces these few weeks. i was down in Southampton last weekend, and in the morning, coming down a windy road, I was only doing 20 mph, if that, and turned the wheel only a little, and the whole car started to slip and slide, luckily I was only doing so slow a speed, ) I thought I would lift off and let the car coast, I was in a BMW) I could defo feel the whole car moving where it wasn't supposed to tho.

And the floor didnt even look slippery at all. So, all you fellow drivers, watch those surfaces. And buckle up too. Better a wrecked car than a wrecked body.

BTW, what CAN you do if the car starts to slide on you?!?! Tips for everyone would be appreciated from all with experience for the days ahead.

I weren't paying attention to the road granted, but I weren't racing or anything.

Tame my driving? I wish! 2 days after I jumped in my bro's civic and drove like nothing had ever happened. Surprised myself by doing that!

Got my plan now, get an old VW or if a rolla pops up have that... save enough money for another GXi and get another! Loved that car, had everything a 17yr old could get in a car with some grunt aswell. Plus I know it can take a good beating.

I weren't paying attention to the road granted, but I weren't racing or anything.

Tame my driving? I wish! 2 days after I jumped in my bro's civic and drove like nothing had ever happened. Surprised myself by doing that!

Got my plan now, get an old VW or if a rolla pops up have that... save enough money for another GXi and get another! Loved that car, had everything a 17yr old could get in a car with some grunt aswell. Plus I know it can take a good beating.

at the end of the day...when u have the money,you can go out and buy another

1.8 gxi corolla,same color,everything.

once a human life is gone...its gone.

reminds me of my first crash....1st day driving,wrote off my mothers civic

and my friends pug 106.i was so depressed for a while but these things are forgotten about fairly quickly. anyway,glad to hear your ok mate :thumbsup:

get a cheapo AE92 GTi - that would put you on nicely till you can afford a GXi

Insurance won't touch me in my own name till im 21 :(

ah...forgot about that. well they will insure you on an AE82, but i can't imagine you'd want one after power steering etc :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links