Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Underseat Subwoofer

sparkydog

:D Got one of those subwoofers fitted by my local dealer, it really does make a difference ,The bass is crisper,at low volume the sound is really clear , but crank up the volume and hold on, it rattles your teeth, another sound investment, :thumbsup:

Have you got the tweeters fitted as well? I'm thinking of fitting a couple to improve the treble response but wondered if it was worth it?

Have you got the tweeters fitted as well?  I'm thinking of fitting a couple to improve the treble response but wondered if it was worth it?

:o No i havn't .Tell me more, are they an original Toyota component, where do they mount and Whats the part number SD :thumbsup:

Hi sparkydog

My wife has also got the under seat subwoofer fitted in her yaris t sport. They are a sound investment they are. Not bad for the size of them. I was quite lucky as i got hers for £60 ;) And plus i was having work done to the car so it was fitted for free too ;)

jerry!!

sparkydog while you are upgrading speakers dump the crappy Toyota paper cone speakers that are installed get some real speakers and it will sound even better.

What do you suggest, like I said earlier in the forum , I am lazy, so don't want to do to much work . If its a straight swap ,brilliant if not ,sooooooo lazy . miss out on sleep time :rolleyes:

You can get some 17cm Speakers which are a straight swap, but the holes need to be in the right place on the Speakers...

Tweeters are also a straight replacement, the bit on the inside of the mirrors can be taken out and aftermarket tweeters fit straight in :)

You can get some 17cm speakers which are a straight swap, but the holes need to be in the right place on the speakers...

Tweeters are also a straight replacement, the bit on the inside of the mirrors can be taken out and aftermarket tweeters fit straight in :)

:o Anybody know of a direct replacement aftermarket speaker thats fits in the same slot :help: SD

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links