Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The Stig's Secret Identity

Demonic Angel

Whilst browsing through another forum, I cam across a post regarding The Stig off Top Gear...

Now, The Stigs identity has always been a mystery...

Until now....

Someone on Handbag started a thread about Damon Hill being the Stig, after the Renault F1 car they had on last week.... but apparently someone else seems to think they know exactly who the Stig is....

http://www.forums.handbag.com/showthread.p...threadid=206204

Could it be true - has the Stig been unmasked? Do a search on Ben Collins on Google and it does appear to be true...

Was I the only one to not know who the Stig was? :crybaby:

Hmm, interesting.. Whoever drove the F1 was vloody quick. I allways thought it may be Tiff (he's an awesome driver) (but he is in 5th Gear or whatever).. :unsure:

Funny this has appeared. I was reading it today on the celicaclub.co.uk forum!!!!!

They were starting dirty romours about it being Damon Hill but everyone said no way cos hes a fatty now lol :D

Funny this has appeared. I was reading it today on the celicaclub.co.uk forum!!!!!

They were starting dirty romours about it being Damon Hill but everyone said no way cos hes a fatty now lol :D

Well I only read it yesterday on Handbag so word obviously travels fast! :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links