Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla G6r Fensport/toyota Uk?

siu16

Just wanted to ask for some opinions on which to go for. I am after an G6R bodykit to fit to my SR, Kit comprises of skirts and spoilers. I have checked the fensport website and found that they sell the G6R side skirts for over £300!!! and thats not including delivery. That to me sound expensive, i was wondering if anyone knows how much Toyota sell it for??

I couldn't get the price as they require a chassis number to get the parts, they are quite anoying and completely unhelpful, and they will not sell the parts to me unless i have an G6R!!!! I don't understand this!!!!! NEEd help Pleasssssseeeee!!!!

Oh sorry to be rude, I am new to the forum, i currently own Two Toyotas, a 2000 corolla SR and a MR2 mk1 89'! The Mr2's been with me for while, can't let it go but i do believe it will rust away into society one day! its a cracking motor, i actually spun out a few days ago on the way home from essex, took it round a round-a-bout abit too quick and the back swung out, pulled it back and it spun the other way, ended up on the kerb, but no damage luckely!

Wel hope that tells you guys abit about me and how i drive. Iv owned about four toyotas, three corollas and one MR2, Im not too old at 21, but i have already fallin for Toyota cars, they just seem more of the enthusiates choice!!!

Hi

I remember a short while back some else was having the same problem were the dealer would not supply parts that were not standard to the particular model.

I think this is the link to that topic:

http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=26884

I believe he when to another dealer.

Pb

:wacko:

Thanks for that link, must of missed that, Got lots of info from that. Cheers mate!

I couldn't get the price as they require a chassis number to get the parts, they are quite anoying and completely unhelpful, and they will not sell the parts to me unless i have an G6R!!!! I don't understand this!!!!!
Hi

I remember a short while back some else was having the same problem were the dealer would not supply parts that were not standard to the particular model.

It was me having the problems with getting different parts of the Toyota Dealer,

siu16: I see i'm not the only one having problems with certain parts departments, I can now see why you contacted me (i've sent you a message back)

P.S. Nice to see you have a Mk 1 MR2 as well, great little sports car.

I couldn't get the price as they require a chassis number to get the parts, they are quite anoying and completely unhelpful, and they will not sell the parts to me unless i have an G6R!!!! I don't understand this!!!!!
Hi

It was me having the problems with getting different parts of the Toyota Dealer,

siu16: I see i'm not the only one having problems with certain parts departments, I can now see why you contacted me (i've sent you a message back)

P.S. Nice to see you have a Mk 1 MR2 as well, great little sports car.

Hi twincam, Never got your message doe. Yea having a hell of a time trying to get parts from dealers, as i want the G6R parts. Been calling around dealers while my MR2s been rusting away as usual :crybaby:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links