Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Delema

System~G

Hi guys B)

A while back I made a mention to Rich at Blue Streak that once I was finished de-rusting the corolla - it would be up for sale.

As chance has it, I completed most of the de-rusting process last week and yesterday saw Rich who said he knows someone interested in it I now need to let him know what I want for the car. His contact wants to convert it to full rally spec and race it... :rolleyes:

Not sure what to do... There are only two other GTi's for sale on the Trader and underpriced IMO (£700 - £800). I also wanted to solve the oil leak and wheel bearing problems before even thinking about selling. I also wanted to R/R it, take it down the strip and put it on a track before selling.

I could really do with the money but also need to ensure their is enough left over for an MKI MR2 / G Plate Supra (N/A) project.

I have the company Rover to get me about in the mean time. But it will suck being without a personal car...

I have really become attached to the corolla despite my loathing of Hatchbacks (or the stigmas attached to them). Really don't know what to do... :help:

And then there's the commitment and loyalty to the club... :rolleyes:

commitment shouldnt be a problem as your goin for another toyota, i'd sell the corolla now and go for the mr2/supra as they'll be cheaper at this time of year, just so long as you take care

commitment shouldnt be a problem as your goin for another toyota, i'd sell the corolla now and go for the mr2/supra as they'll be cheaper at this time of  year, just so long as you take care

I know all too well the handling of RWD cars. The corolla is one of only two FWD car I have ever had in 15 years and 8 cars of ownership. The MKI will still be a cheap little run around until I get back into Rev3+ Tubby moneys. The Soop idea is nice but I think she will eat up too much of my budget... So MKI it will be B) That's if the other half lets me :censor:

if you planed to sell it from the start let i go for bigger things.sorry dude

You're right... It was only bought as a cheap runabout until I got tired of the lack of power and "Fun-Factor"... But I have become quite attached to it strangely :(

What would you guys reckon it's worth?

Baring in mind:

New suspension, brake discs and pads all round, recently de-rusted and sprayed. 12 months MOT, 2 or 3 months tax, Low (90 000) mileage, late spec 1990 Non-Tvis 130BHP. Stainless Steel exhaust with Rage backbox, new tyres and soon to be fitted new windscreen. Spotless interior. You won't find one for sale in better condition B)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links