Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fuel Prices.

Ryan1985

After the supermarkets taking 3p of their unleaded fuel my local Shell has done the same!

I'm happy and lets hope they keep falling! :thumbsup::yes:

I'm getting it for 76.9p btw! :thumbsup:

I done about 400 miles round trip on Friday. The fuel in Portsmouth was 76.9p and then on the services on the M40 it was 85.9p.

AND it was the same company!!! :ffs:

What a total :censor: take!

Asda in Hull 76.9

Morisson in Manchester 79.9

but some places are still 85.9

Good old bog standard CHEAP 95ron...yummy....The Supra Loves it :D :lol::thumbsup:

i never look at prices.

Same here, I've just given up with the way we get ripped off in this country. The car needs fuel so I just have to pay these silly prices. Luckily I don't do a lot of miles anymore so slight differences in prices between places doesn't affect me as much.

It p :censor: s me off even more since I've just got back from visiting my sister in the US where they pay about 26p a litre! (and they think that's getting expensive!!!) :ffs:

i never look at prices. when it needs it fill it up. best way

neither do i

no point being a car nut if your gonna worry about petrol prices!

There's a total garage at the top of my road and unleaded (standard) was at 82.9p yesterday! Yet Asda near where I work was at 76.9p!

I use BP Ultimate anyway...and dont look at the prices either :blink:

I guess we all just have to bear with whatever the fuel prices is... Cant really do anything abt it....

Just filled up my tank with optimax today for the first time... thats 82.9p a litre, havent notice any difference yet cos i'm on my way home, the Shell is only up the road to where i live and the road is wet

BTW. is optimax 99RON?

the other day my dad filled his merc up with BP ultimate.. from a motorway service station...

thats 110l tank :lol::ph34r:

I was supprised to find that unleaded was 76.9p at my local Shell station. Optimax is 98 Octane. I might be wrong but I am fairly sure its 98 octane.

optimax i think is 97 ish ron , bp ultimate i was told is no better than ordinary unleaded at 95 ron.

Was 79.9 for ages. The day it dropped to 77.9 had to put loads in.

Then the next 2days it dropped even more down to 75.9! Right at the bottom of my road... bet in like 2 weeks when I want to top up, it will be back up.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links