Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Im A Newbe

speedy ninj

my old st202 had no service history and drove great and never let me down , so i would'nt worry about it.

standard as in jap model 255 bhp , full trd body kit , original 16" 3 spoke alloys , pick up is great on the gt, but the gt4 leaves it standing bud . :lol:

press reply to quote messages mate. your posts are becomming confusing  :lol:

:blink: sorry m8 if its confusing, wow 255 bhp mega, i would like full body kit 4 mine in future. Yer i bet the gt4 rocks

my gt 4 has strange history, its had 9 owners and unfortunately no service history, yet it drives ok an i intend 2 get it serviced.The cam belt was changed at 68,000 so thats ok in it.

oops slip of the button there wishfull thinkin i put gt4 instead of sayin gt

i noticed your optimism. :lol:

my old st202 had no service history and drove great and never let me down , so i would'nt worry about it.

Thanks thats good 2 know i did take mi brov when i got it an he has a suberu so he knows more than me, it sounded strange, but i dont regret buying it its cool

ill just start the service history from now

speedy ninj

i noticed your optimism.  :lol:

its just soooo good 2 be in a toyota im happy ive finally got a car thats more me, no idea how long ill have it esp with costs but im gona enjoy every minute

thanks for advice

speedy ninj

If you want to quote someone go the bottom of the post and press reply, just have a play around, it took me ages to figure it all out, lol and I still cant post picies hehe.

Hope this helps.

lol just noticed that  that is exactly what you just did lol .

Ash

:D thanks asha ill get hang of it b patient ill get there

uv got crackin motor then sounds cool how long u had it

If you want to quote someone go the bottom of the post and press reply, just have a play around, it took me ages to figure it all out, lol and I still cant post picies hehe.

Hope this helps.

lol just noticed that   that is exactly what you just did lol .

Ash

AWWWWW Thanks mate I have had KITT for a year and a few days lol. :lol:

I love her to bits :drool:

costs ??? i can say honestly when i had mine for 2 years , apart from changing the brake discs and pads due to sticky caliper , which they are prone to ,and changing the front abs sensors, i never had to spend another penny apart from fuel and it passed the mot twice without failing on a thing

costs ??? i can say honestly when i had mine for 2 years , apart from changing the brake discs and pads due to sticky caliper , which they are prone to ,and changing the front abs sensors, i never had to spend another penny apart from fuel and it passed the mot twice without failing on a thing

:D :D good 2 know ill c what crops up, i just filled the tank an it was £35 see how long that lasts me im gonna get it serviced when the mot runs out in march this year that should b ok its all worth it 4 the cruisin in the car

speedy ninj

Hope this helps.

lol just noticed that   that is exactly what you just did lol .

Ash

AWWWWW Thanks mate I have had KITT for a year and a few days lol. :lol:

I love her to bits :drool:

brill any extras , whats she like 2 drive :)

She has a K and N induction filter,she has been lowered by 40mm, I do have the wires to have her delimited but not got round to attaching them just yet.

But thats it, and she is a dream to drive and fast. :ph34r:

She has a K and N induction filter,she has been lowered by 40mm,  I do have the wires to have her delimited but not got round to attaching them just yet.

But thats it, and she is a dream to drive and fast. :ph34r:

forgive me 4 being new, the k & n filter guess thats gonna improve performance big style, an whats the wires 4 delimited mean bet u laugh out loud at that im willin 2 learn though .

speedy ninj

:thumbsup:

4 wires are connected to an that has to be soldered into the wiring loom I think and then that delimits the car.

And If I am completly wrong then the boys will put me right AGAIN lol .

4 wires are connected to an that has to be soldered into the wiring loom I think and then that delimits the car.

sounds tech 2 me thanks for the info

ive got a new filter on mine not sure what type yet ive alooot to pick up yet ill get there it makes me wana find out more :)

what does the - r stand for in gt-r, again that might sound silly :blink:

your car is ace though

ive got a new filter on mine not sure what type yet ive alooot to pick up yet ill get there it makes me wana find out more :)

your car is ace though

I think it might stand for racing though I am not to sure. tbh.

And dont wory about sounding silly on this forum, you should have heard me a year ago I knew nothing about my car, since then I have had a new engine in her and since then I love getting stuck in at my garage and helping do oil changes, puting on head gaskets ect.

your car is ace though

I think it might stand for racing though I am not to sure. tbh.

And dont wory about sounding silly on this forum, you should have heard me a year ago I knew nothing about my car, since then I have had a new engine in her and since then I love getting stuck in at my garage and helping do oil changes, puting on head gaskets ect.

from what you said earlier the r must b racing cause u said shes faaaast

thanks 4 the support i wont keep repeatin if i think it sounds silly, its good to know that theres hope 4 me yet, im terrible with cars, thats good comin from a celica gt owner :D but i want 2 get more involved cause i love my toyota, wow new engine bet that was big job, u sound like u really enjoy ur car.

u know ash id like 2 get involved with doin stuff on mine mybe my garage will let me watch n get involved when i take it in 4 a service.

its grrrate chattin 2 u thanks

Any time.

I helped put the new engine back in, my mechanic knows I am interested in engines and takes the time to explain what, where, why and how and he also knows how paranoid I am about her now, the smallest noise I hear and she goes back to the garage.

Any time.

I helped put the new engine back in, my mechanic knows I am interested in engines and takes the time to explain what, where, why and how and he also knows how paranoid I am about her now, the smallest noise I hear and she goes back to the garage.

:rolleyes:

thats cool, i think the more i learn and get involved the more confident i will b and b able 2 do stuff,hope my mechanic will allow me odd chance to c what he does. i think u just seem tuned in to the running of her and when u take her in ur mechanic will point out what was the prob so u can recognise what the sounds are an recognise what shes tellin u.

:thumbsup: ash its cool chattin an im gonna go an charge mi batteries now

keep in touch ill b back 2 chat soon B)

thanks again

speedy ninj

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links