Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Im A Newbe

speedy ninj

:thumbsup: to everyone, im a newbe ,

just wanted to say ello an ive just got myself a Toyota Celica GT 2lt metalic green,1996 an i love it, its my first Toyota. What a dream it is to drive too im gettin to c why u love em so much, this site is COOL :thumbsup: . Im from heysham, lancs by the Sea. ive searched a little, can anyone elp me to find downloads for an owners manual. Plus i know very little bout toyotas but im gonna enjoy gainin knowledge from u guys an girls who now ur stuff.

B) bye 4 now ill check back V SOON

Speedy Ninj.

.hello and welcome - no downloads for manuals , but they can be bought from eBay, most guys on here have owned or still own the car you have, me included , so any help you require should be second knowledge :thumbsup:

Welcome to the site bud...much useful info here so just ask anythign you want.. :thumbsup:

What car have you moved from? :rolleyes:

:D

.hello and welcome - no downloads for manuals , but they can be bought from eBay, most guys on here have owned or still own the car you have, me included , so any help you require should be second knowledge

Cheers m8 for the reply, wow ur gt4 looks cool is it uk or import!

ill look on E-bAY :thumbsup:

What was ur first toyota an when .

:thumbsup:

Welcome to the site bud...much useful info here so just ask anythign you want..

What car have you moved from?

Thanks M8 its good to be part of the group,

ive just got rid of a fiat ceicento sx which by the way was a car i didnt like

sooooo glad to be rid an find somethin more me. before that a metro so not really anythin that was excitin till now. :D

Welcome to the site bud...much useful info here so just ask anythign you want.. 

What car have you moved from? 

Thanks M8 its good to be part of the group,

ive just got rid of a fiat ceicento sx which by the way was a car i didnt like

sooooo glad to be rid an find somethin more me. before that a metro so not really anythin that was excitin till now.  :D

Welcome to hassle free motoring bud... with a smile!.. :yes:

by the way.. if you hit the reply button under the post you want to quote.. it will automatically add that to your post.. :thumbsup:

thanks 4 that im lookin forward to drivin drivin an more drivin, its so good when u in ur toyota cruisin :rolleyes:

ur mr2 looks fab ow long u had it

thanks 4 that im lookin forward to drivin drivin an more drivin, its so good when u in ur toyota cruisin :rolleyes:

ur mr2 looks fab ow long u had it

Cheers mate :thumbsup: and aye lad... just the smooth ride.. and lovely smooth power delivery.. well.. not on my car due to the Turbo.. but you know what i mean.. :D

owned it for about 7 months.. love it.. not enough power now.. need more!!!! :ph34r:

Cheers mate :thumbsup: and aye lad... just the smooth ride.. and lovely smooth power delivery.. well.. not on my car due to the Turbo.. but you know what i mean.. :D

owned it for about 7 months.. love it.. not enough power now.. need more!!!! :ph34r:

whats it like with turbo, 7 months thats great, ow much more u lookin for

lol... erm.. scary.. and fun...

You should pop along to one of the meets in your area.. see if one of the lads has a tubby as im sure they will be happy to take ya for a spin.. :)

lol... erm.. scary.. and fun...

You should pop along to one of the meets in your area.. see if one of the lads has a tubby as im sure they will be happy to take ya for a spin.. :)

:eek: fizz that scary eh i bet its fun

my 2LT GT is cool to me with its pick up as it is not ad anythin that powerfull before, no comparis to urs tho. ill b steady though im havin fun.

Yer il av to get to a meet an chill with others

thanks fizz, im tired now m8 so ill shoot off for some kipp

thanks 4 the chat

catch later, thanks to male born 67 too

c yer later

Speedy Ninj

cool.. check the Events section at the bottom of the forum index... and come along..

Take it easy.. and nite nite

hey you.

spam fairies, spam fairies, we love spam fairies.

get some pics posted, we love pics.

YOU - need - BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOST!

welocme to TOC

.hello and welcome - no downloads for manuals , but they can be bought from ebay, most guys on here have owned or still own the car you have, me included , so any help you require should be second knowledge 

ill look on E-bAY  :thumbsup:

it was imported early last year , totally standard and goes like a rocket , my first toyota was a celica 1995 st202 3sge in flame red ,lowered with 17's on it , it too was quick was no way as quick as the BOOSTING GT4 . :D :D

hi and welcome to TOC. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

As you have no doubt gathered some of us thrive on 73110.JPG

Enjoy the forum and more importantly enjoy your celica. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

:lol::lol::lol: I can just imagine you walking around with that chocolate bar in your pocket so every time you mention your car you can hold a boost bar up as you tell people about it!! :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: I can just imagine you walking around with that chocolate bar in your pocket so every time you mention your car you can hold a boost bar up as you tell people about it!! :lol::lol::lol:

LMAO :lol::lol::lol:

ill look on E-bAY  :thumbsup:

it was imported early last year , totally standard and goes like a rocket , my first toyota was a celica 1995 st202 3sge in flame red ,lowered with 17's on it , it too was quick was no way as quick as the BOOSTING GT4 . :D :D

yer its cool, when u say standard u mean like the uk version or not, the speed or pick up on the gt is impressive, :eek::eek:

great colour - red i wanted red miself, although green is :thumbsup: like ur silver its classy m8

i found a copy of toyota celica handbook on ebay,once ive reset password ill try 2 get it :D

listen, ill b on and off this cool site,so keep in touch thanks for ur help

keep drivin

speedy ninj :hokus-pokus:

standard as in jap model 255 bhp , full trd body kit , original 16" 3 spoke alloys , pick up is great on the gt, but the gt4 leaves it standing bud . :lol:

press reply to quote messages mate. your posts are becomming confusing :lol:

Welcome to the TOC, you've made a great choice in celica :D .

Thanks bob, its great to b part of the clan, as a begginer, im enjoyin every minute :thumbsup:

an as i go along ill b visiting the fab site on an off

ello again an thanks to those who have welcomed me so far and to those ive yet to chat to :group-cuddles:

as things crop up ill be in touch,forgive me if i ask questions that others already know B)

infact bob my celica gt 4 is it really expensive 2 look after :unsure: :D

i got good insurance cover £330.00 from e sure .

ill never regret toyota im very impressed already

speedy ninj :thumbsup:

standard as in jap model 255 bhp , full trd body kit , original 16" 3 spoke alloys , pick up is great on the gt, but the gt4 leaves it standing bud . :lol:

press reply to quote messages mate. your posts are becomming confusing  :lol:

:blink: sorry m8 if its confusing, wow 255 bhp mega, i would like full body kit 4 mine in future. Yer i bet the gt4 rocks

my gt 4 has strange history, its had 9 owners and unfortunately no service history, yet it drives ok an i intend 2 get it serviced.The cam belt was changed at 68,000 so thats ok in it.

If you want to quote someone go the bottom of the post and press reply, just have a play around, it took me ages to figure it all out, lol and I still cant post picies hehe.

Hope this helps.

lol just noticed that that is exactly what you just did lol .

Ash

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links