Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Japshow@santapod

Ken

Ohhhhh POOOOOOOO, That is such a shame :( I guess we will see at JAE then. :group-cuddles:

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ken

• Blaze

• Calisto

• Tegan

Top Posters In This Topic

Passes have arrived whilst i've been away and i'll be handing them out at the Northampton services meet up point, anyone not meeting there can drop me a pm and i'll give you my mobile number to call so i can walk down and hand it to you but i may be a while if i'm in the que to run :thumbsup:

*BTW if you are planning on running up the strip do not forget to bring your driving liscense* ;)

I wouldnt have thought there was much point in going to that meeting point ..for us from mansfield anyway as its out of the way ..

Are you staying down that way the friday night ken or travelling down that way in the morning yourself?

T x

I wouldnt have thought there was much point in going to that meeting point ..for us from mansfield anyway as its out of the way ..

So where do we need to go? :unsure:

So where do we need to go? :unsure:

Santapod :thumbsup:

:lol:

You know what i mean!! :P If its not easier meeting at the main convoy which way is easier? :unsure: (we'll try again for a sensible answer!!)

Straight to santa pod! which is what i mean ... theres no point in going off to the main meeting point as it only gonna take two hours if that to get to santapod from mansfield!

Dont have to convoy ... use the tom tom and then get passes at the gate, meet everyone inside

Thought i was going mad for a mo so just checked on the AA routefinder and from Mansfield it's easier to go M1 :yes: I'm driving down on the saturday morning btw.

map.gif

I was thinking in terms of queing Ken everyone will be taking the M1 ... was gonna take the A1 to try and avoid as much of the q's as possible , if its anything like the other major shows q's could be up to 3 hours! dont really fancy sitting in that!

I was thinking in terms of queing Ken everyone will be taking the M1 ...  was gonna take the A1 to try and avoid as much of the q's as possible , if its anything like the other major shows q's could be up to 3 hours!  dont really fancy sitting in that!

Thats why we are meeting up at 7.30am ;)

Tis the same time we met up for the first one and we ended up only 100 yards from the gate which opens at 8.30am btw.

Is this main convoy starting at the services at J15A on the M1 for the Saturday, Sunday or both?

Also is it the northbound side or the southbound side of the M1?

What's happening with regards to issuing passes for those only going the Sunday?

I can only make the Sunday now - so no camping or drinking - will have to make double the effort at JAE ;) :D

Thats why we are meeting up at 7.30am ;)

Tis the same time we met up for the first one and we ended up only 100 yards from the gate which opens at 8.30am btw.

KK M1 it is then :)

I missed the last one :( was in Kos

Gona have to give this one a miss im affraid, cars getting some repairs done and i need new tyres, so saving the pennies for JAE instead :thumbsup:

Looks like a possibility again, spoke to Ken this morning, finishing work at 2pm the thinking about heading straight up to the pod and campiong over, I may stil be there woo hoo :D :D :D :D

Is this main convoy starting at the services at  J15A on the M1 for the Saturday, Sunday or both?

Also is it the northbound side or the southbound side of the M1?

What's happening with regards to issuing passes for those only going the Sunday?

I can only make the Sunday now - so no camping or drinking - will have to make double the effort at JAE ;)  :D

Southbound side but if your coming from the south you can come off on the northbound side and go under the M1 to the southbound services :thumbsup:

The convoy is for the saturday and if your going on the sunday only give me a bell and i'll walk down with your pass :yes:

Earpl where did you say we were meeting up? :unsure:

(any idea of what ugly time in the morning were meeting yet?? :lol: :o :( )

Not to be a girly girl but id quite like to have a shower and brush me teeth on sunday morning so anybody got any ideas about facilities ?

Are there shower blocks/ sinks/ running water?

Not to be a girly girl but id quite like to have a shower and brush me teeth on sunday morning so anybody got  any ideas about facilities ?

Are there shower blocks/ sinks/ running water?

Shower block is up by the finish line at the left hand side looking up the strip :thumbsup:

I want to go!!!! Whos going down from Scotland???

Will there be any space on the stand at such short notice????

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links