Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Midlands Mini Meet 3

zee007

i live right on junction 14

but i cant go coz i'll be quad racing/go karting/paintballing in the daytime and out at nite for a stag party.

would of been good 2 see ppl aswell :(

have a good one n e ways ppl :thumbsup:

This sunday well i never :lol: and i thought steve was saying he was working sunday night so wanted to meet on the saturday instead.

Zee,

Whats the plan with this one now mate - are we going to the local cruise after? Nottingham is quite good these days I have heard? Quite looking forward to seeing the SC mate. It's my younger brothers Birthday on Sunday and so I have to go out for dinner with him (it's ok really). So I might not get t ojoin you boys until later on, if there is some cruising to be done then its worth me turning out even if its 9pm or whatever.

Cheers,

Steve.

Zee,

Whats the plan with this one now mate - are we going to the local cruise after? Nottingham is quite good these days I have heard? Quite looking forward to seeing the SC mate. It's my younger brothers Birthday on Sunday and so I have to go out for dinner with him (it's ok really). So I might not get t ojoin you boys until later on, if there is some cruising to be done then its worth me turning out even if its 9pm or whatever.

Cheers,

Steve.

Well - I'm going the meet itself pal, and then I don't mind going for a cruise. I think we were actually planning on going into Stafford for the cruise on Sunday as Festival Park is supposed to be packed out (I've never been mind...). I will PM you my mobile number and then come and join us Steve - it will be a right laugh pal.......... :thumbsup:

Laters

Zee.

What a laugh,if all the mids mini meets are like that,i can't wait to get everything done and go on one again.Next time i'll just drive home afterwards so not to miss any of the fun.

It was great to see the lexies that was there,all different in their own ways and i might be pinching a few ideas off them for the future :ph34r:

I missed me sound car dawesy on the way back :lol: Thanks for the help and advise and don't forget to thank your misses for the hospitallity :thumbsup:

I'm so glad i got the car out before it was finished to make this one :yes:

Can you put dawesy's and the lexus photo's up as well,you'd think i was the only one there :lol:

As i said we had a great meet.Went to dawesy's in the aft and had a slow tootle down to the meet :blink:

Met up with the lexus guys,great set of lads.Quick bite to eat(more milk Loz) and then of to the stoke sound off at festival park at a nice leisurely pace(thanks to the guys with the snoopers btw).

Full of max muppets and it was nice to show them what they could do if they saved there pocket money up.They all had heard about the 50bhp increase if you have your fogs on and for a mo i was quite worried surrounded by all those powerfull 106's :lol:

Shame i had't to set of at 9 to go to my old fellas but won't be making that mistake again ;)

Every lexus that was there was amazing and it is a big shame i missed Loz trying to do a donut,that would have been funny to see.

The blue beemer that tryed to cut in our convoy and then lose the back end completely was my favourite bit of the nite(new pants please) :yes:

Thanks to the guys involved in organising it and hope to be ready for the next one :thumbsup:

P.s dawesy don't pick on the cossies,its not there fault it says cosworth so they must be faster than you :lol: I bet he went home and put on some neon washers jets and spent all night looking for you :lol:

:boxing::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Midlands_Mini_Meet_3_001.sized.jpg

Midlands_Mini_Meet_3_002.sized.jpg

Midlands_Mini_Meet_3_004.sized.jpg

Midlands_Mini_Meet_3_006.sized.jpg

Midlands_Mini_Meet_3_008.sized.jpg

There you go, I'm sure theres more to the story than you posted, the bmw wriute up was much better on LOC, I would love to have seen that

Looks like you guys had a really good time :P Some fine motors there. Sorted your motor is off the hook man ;)

jerry!!

just to say thanks to all that attended the meet it was a blast. :thumbsup:

sorry to the rest of the guys ill drive slower next time so you can keep up. :lol:

loz you nearly had me at the lights but toyota power won through nice try tho it was close till we hit 40mph. :D

if the owner of the evo 7 is reading this my apolagies for embaracing you (and nearly wiping your back end off , but thats another story) :P :wacko:

must do it again soon

just to say thanks to all that attended the meet it was a blast. :thumbsup:

sorry to the rest of the guys ill drive slower next time so you can keep up. :lol:

loz you nearly had me at the lights but toyota power won through nice try tho it was close till we hit 40mph. :D

if the owner of the evo 7 is reading this my apolagies for embaracing you (and nearly wiping your back end off , but thats another story) :P :wacko:

must do it again soon

we want the full story, I've heard bits and bobs, dawsey I cant wait to see that car in the flesh :)

Fantastic Meet!

Thoroughly enjoyed this one - especially with the amazing duo from TOC who turned up. The venue selected for food and drinks was great, as was the weather - and the cruise afterwards was a great laugh....

Ken and Lee - amazing motors you have there boys. We turned a fair few heads in Stoke I can tell you.... And we must take a "cruise" down to Stoke again soon......

Lozzy - LMFAO (donuts in a GS????)

Look forward to the next one...

And thanks to Chris for organising it - well done pal!

P.S Piccies will be uploaded tonight.... :D

Not content with picking on the cossies you started on the evo's as well dawesy,tut tut :P :lol:

Zee,can't wait to see your pics tonight :thumbsup:

Getting nos by any chance,whoosh,whoosh :P :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks Zee :thumbsup:

Nice pics of dawesys engine,next one i come to you'll have to take a pic of that engine in a orange car :o :P :lol:

See you guys soon :yes:

Ken

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership