Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Midlands Mini Meet 3

zee007

OK Folks,

This is the 3rd Midlands Mini Meet that a few of us organise every couple of months. They are bit different to club meets, as they are held late afternoon/evening, and consist of food, beer and a cruise thereafter. A great laugh is always had by all!

So, If anyone is interested in joining us, then please stick your interest down here.

Cheers,

Zee. :)

Midlands Mini Meet 3

Sunday 15th June at Weston Hall at 4.00pm.

Weston Hall is located on the A518 just east of Stafford town centre and is just west of the village of Weston on the A51.

Weston Hall (stafford)

and consist of food, beer and a cruise thereafter

Not drinking and driving I hope :P

Soft drinks should be available

I like the sound of an evening meet - I will try and make it for that Sunday - Venue looks a little unusual for a Car Meet / Cruise?

Zee - Where are you based, do you want to convoy from Leicester again?

Steve.

Register your name then please Steve so I know how many are attending

You need to set up a register on the TOC site then if we have to register - If i follow that link you posted before I get asked for a LOC username and password.

Cheers,

Steve.

I'll ask Steve but I don't think it matters wether its LOC or TOC cause you have to register a new username and password. But I'll check 1st

I like the sound of an evening meet - I will try and make it for that Sunday - Venue looks a little unusual for a Car Meet / Cruise?

Zee - Where are you based, do you want to convoy from Leicester again?

Steve.

Steve,

we try to select unusual places for these "small" meets so that we can have a natter in peace, cars will be safe, and we get good food (pre-booked). The cruise thereafter usually means a drive in to the nearest town (we've done notts twice and derby) - so on this occasion it will be stoke/stafford.

And a "convoy" from leicester would be good - I'm flexible steve, just let me know where you want to meet pal...

Zee :D

You need to set up a register on the TOC site then if we have to register - If i follow that link you posted before I get asked for a LOC username and password.

Cheers,

Steve.

I've spoken to Admin and he asures me that a TOC member can register for the LOC events manager, just set up a username and password and Bob's your auntie

• 3 weeks later...

This meet is no longer at Weston Hall Stafford because they cannot cater for our requirements so We're changing it to either

the new Maccy D's just opened in Stafford

or the Three Horse Shoes In at Blackshaw Moor near Leek Staffordshire

Dropped zee a pm will confirm by end of the week chris but to be truthfull don't fancy driving a good couple of hours to go to a maccy d's.

Good news i can make this one :thumbsup:

Bad news it's the only one i can make until the end of august due to new hospital date :angry::crybaby:

Good news i can make this one :thumbsup:

Bad news it's the only one i can make until the end of august due to new hospital date :angry::crybaby:

Will take you off the TOC Karting list looks like we'll have to cancel :(

Just put that on there,as i said i'm gutted if it helps i'll still pay the £36 :)

whats happening with this one where, what and when?

would like to go but need details (for her in doors)

i doo agree maccy d's is a bit of a lax power type venue :eek:

The Shire Horse Pub (stafford)

ST16 1GZ

Tel 01785 270700

Located just off the roundabout on the A34/A513 Stafford, Just half a mile from M6 Junc 14 :thumbsup:

Hope to see you there between 5.30 & 6.00pm.

Please sign up here

Dawesy,are you still going?If you are we could meet up in the aft and then drive down to leicester to meet up with steve radcliffe and Zee seeing as it's a bit later,Ken

Hi Guys, I would be up for a meet in the afternoon on Saturday - we can start looking at your install for the Avensis.n Unfortunatly I am working that night from 8pm - 12pm onwards though. But I will happily meet up with anyone in the Leicester area in the afternoon - and if there is any late night cruising going on then I will rejoin for that.

Steve.

Dawesy,are you still going?If you are we could meet up in the aft and then drive down to leicester to meet up with steve radcliffe and Zee seeing as it's a bit later,Ken

i'll have a word with the missus but sounds like a good idea. ill let you know

Can't make saturday afternoon steve,going to a wedding.If dawesy gets the nod i suppose we could be in leicester for about 2 if that helps.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership