Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Been To Doctor

mrrandom

went to the doctor after my accident, been with the physiotherapist now this last while....dianosed me with Scoliosis today.....never told me what it was though....anyone know? i know its a bend in my spine byut can n e 1 give me more info?

You gotta be kidding - that link came from GOOGLE..............

It came up with 773,000 hits.............. :bookworm:

lol already tried google lol, couldnt get n e fin

:huh:

Google search....

first hit.....

Scoliosis Research Society

This is the website for the Scoliosis Research Society, a non-profit organization dedicated to education, research, and treatment of spinal deformity. ...

www.srs.org/ - 15k - 24 Jan 2005

Scoliosis Research Society

i sure hope barry dont get vd and come here to ask why his member is turning a funny color. :lol:

went to the doctor after my accident, been with the physiotherapist now this last while....dianosed me with Scoliosis today.....never told me what it was though

I'd perhaps get a second opinion! Any good doctor would always tell you what the condition is, if there is a cure, any symptoms, any medication to take, how and if it'll affect your life etc etc

And you're saying they just said "You have Scoliosis" and that was that.... ??

I've been to many doctors in my time, and not once have any of them not explained my condition to me in detail.

lol already tried google lol, couldnt get n e fin

DO CUT OUT THE TEXT SPEAK.......................

i wud appreciate it if u didnt edit my posts like that, has happened 2 much recently.

Plus, that is how I type on computer so tough

plus, that is how I type on computer so tough

And that's the kinda attitude that'll not get you any help ..

Barry, if you are after information - have a look yourself first. Then, if you can't find anything, ask in a sensible manner.

Makes life easier in the long run ..

If you don't like the EDIT - don't be sarchastic in your replies - You must be aware that TEXT speak is a lazy way of typing and that not everyone who is reading understands the terminology involved. So as has been communicated in the past to yourself and various other texters - PLEASE use normal English which everyone can read. There really is no valid excuse for text talk on a full keyboard.

look, I came on here, asked a question, got my answer, everyone understood what I typed, so what's the problem?

:censor: I love TOC

look, I came on here, asked a question, got my answer, everyone understood what I typed, so what's the problem?

:censor:  I love TOC

ok mission accomplished!

before this thread goes down the pan aswell with bickering and flaming - its toast

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links