Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Final Plans Drawn Up For Summer

RossP

Right have sat down and finally decidedon what's gonna be done this summer to my Vitz. Spending will start anytime around begining of March and stretch on to end of Speptember. Opinions, comments and suggestions all very welcome, as I feel I've missed something out along the line...Here goes!

Exterior:

Full C-West bodykit

Medium smoke window tints

New 15" or 16" alloys (possibly the Kosei I poseted a couple of days ago. Do you reckon they will look good on a Carlo Blue Yaris?)

Eibach springs

Interior:

Vitz RS interior conversion (but will need to colour code some bits on the dash with my car, most of centre console)

New Momo gear knob, gaiters, pedals, handbrake cover and possibly steering wheel

LED's in footwells

ICE:

Pioneer AVH-PP6600DVD headunit

Pioneer TS-E1076 4" Speakers

Pioneer TS-E6996 6"x9" Speakers

Pioneer TS-M7PRS mid range Speakers

Pioneer TS-W12PRS 12" subwoofer

As regards amps, I don't have a clue yet, but want to stick Pioneer only. One dedicated for sub, one for 6*9. Any ideas?

ICE will be last mod, but expect new 6*9's & 4" installed by end of May, the rest is funds permitting.

Engine:

RSR ExMag GTII Exhaust

GReddy induction kit

Probably seems like I'm full of ****, but I'm confident I can do it with about on about 825 UK Pounds a month.

Sounds all good matey :thumbsup: interesting choice to leave audio till last tho, i had mine fairly high up on the list, u notice such a difference

But all good, look forward to seein the changes

i have a few ideas for mine as well, need to sort myself a part time job tho to fund the mods

Ah you see because I should hopefully be changing over the interior, I don't want to have to re-do all the ICE. That's why I'm just getting new dash Speakers and 6*9 till after the conversion has taken place. So sound should improve a bit!

Sounds cool. I love the C-West kit. Be interested to see it fitted! Its £1500 just for the kit here plus fitting probably about £2500 in total so I wouldn't get it but it is damn nice!

Show us progress (but im sure you dont need me to tell you that now)

Yeh I should hopefully be getting it from envy, then I have to ship it over here, so will cost a fair bit more. Fitting won't be too much of a problem as my neighbour is a panel beater... :thumbsup:

Exterior:

Full C-West bodykit.............

Medium smoke window tints........

New 15" or 16" alloys (possibly the Kosei I poseted a couple of days ago. Do you reckon they will look good on a Carlo Blue Yaris?)

Eibach springs

Engine:

RSR ExMag GTII Exhaust

GReddy induction kit

Probably seems like I'm full of ****, but I'm confident I can do it with about on about 825 UK Pounds a month.

Good choice of bodykit.. i was choosing between the 2 ( that and booster) when i got mine.......

Window tints.. medium smoke can be really dark at night time.. ask for a veiwing at night if someone in your ara has them before doing it.......

wheels... i think the Kosei ones will look sweet on your car m8 (get 16")...

Engine.. what can i say? i got the RSR and the GReddy on order and awaiting delivery as i type ( SUPERB CHOICE :thumbsup: )

Engine.. what can i say?  i got the RSR and the GReddy on order and awaiting delivery as i type ( SUPERB CHOICE  :thumbsup: )

Yeh I decided to go for the RSR in the end because everybody has got the Fujitsubos on here. So thought I'd be a bit different. And if I don't like it, then can always get a Fujitsubo afterwards. And as for the induction kit, I wanted a dry one, but not a panel filter, so that's why it's got to be the GReddy! Needless to say I'm looking forward to the summer! :D

i have started from the inside out. i am having 2 12'' audiobahn subs (inverted) 3 amps, 2 x 2 channel, 1 x 4 channel, 4 new front Speakers linked to 4 channel amp, 2 mid-range Speakers 2 a 2 channel amp and the subs to the other 1. nice sony head unit. then i will be savin up for alloys and bodykit but i mite save up even more and get a turbo kit (if it fits) only £1750. hopefully it will be rapid

You could always save all that cash and then in spetember trade your vitz in for an RS/T sport! :-)

Yeh I could do...has crossed my mind a few times. But I'd rather keep this a couple of years, get up some NCB (I've only been driving 5 months) then get an RS for my next car. They should have quite a few imported new Vitz RS here then...so it could be one of them. Or a 1.5 Turbo RS... SO many choices!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links