Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My T-pot Is For Sale

drb5

Just to let you guy's know the Yaris is for sale. Offers are welcome but i'm sure it's worth about 7k. Pm me if you need info or your offering a deal....not p/x though.;)

Do i rember rightly that you are selling it with the old wheels on and not the black ones?

Does Nizan not want it back any more?

CB :thumbsup:

Mmm... if it were black I would pay you £8k for it right here right now, but Im not a fan of thunder grey and want another colour. :(

Going back to scoob ownership with a rather tasty RA. :drool:

I'm selling it as it stands at the mo with the OZ's on and i'll sell the Rota's seperate.

B)

Do i rember rightly that you are selling it with the old wheels on and not the black ones?

Does Nizan not want it back any more?

CB :thumbsup:

Yeah I thought Nizan was wanting it back at one stage too!

The 4 never happend as i used the cash from the yaris to pay of the car loan instead, but over the past few monthes i realised how much of a big mistake selling her in the first place was, so i just had to buy her back when i knew she was for sale again, im well chuffed :D

The 4 never happend as i used the cash from the yaris to pay of the car loan instead, but over the past few monthes i realised how much of a big mistake selling her in the first place was, so i just had to buy her back when i knew she was for sale again, im well chuffed  :D

Cool, good to see you back in action :thumbsup: ... Any more plans? :ph34r:

The 4 never happend as i used the cash from the yaris to pay of the car loan instead, but over the past few monthes i realised how much of a big mistake selling her in the first place was, so i just had to buy her back when i knew she was for sale again, im well chuffed  :D

ohhh yess!! nice one mate!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links