Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My T-pot Is For Sale

drb5

My brothers not amused 'cos he wanted it but he couldn't offload his car, oh well! :lol:

Welcome back Alexi! :thumbsup:

Cheers Guys and Gals it will be good to be back :group-cuddles:

Dave has done a wicked job with the car leaving me with a great car to carry on where i left off.

Not many plans for this year yet just keep it clean tidy, vist the shows/cruises and maybey a nice ice install, then next year i will have to start looking into some big BHP since ill be 24 then and insurance should be a litte more friendly :D

Speak to ya all soon :D

:angry: not u aswell, that will be another car to drool over, altho in theory, if i start saving now, buy the time im 24 id have a hefty wod of £ to play with on the car

nice one mate... looking forword to see it on those sunday nights :thumbsup:

so u r now gonna sell the 205 then?

Ray

Cheers again peeps

Ill give you a call in a few months kevin when i have some £££ saved and you can help me shop some more.

Ray: Yup youll see me zooming about mk again, but ill stay pretty still on sunday and the car seems to draw atention from the fuzz some how :ph34r: ..

We have a few Yari floating about now I have noticed so we can have a nice little line up every week :group-cuddles:

And yeah ill be selling the pug but ill transfer the Clifford 650 concept on to the yaris first :thumbsup:

See you around

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links