Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Miracle411's Starlet Sportif

miracle411

VERY tidy.  :thumbsup:

i really like the wheels.

well, stage 1 is complete...

so whats stage two?

Rich.

Stage 2 is Induction Kit, Exhaust, Tints, Alarm, RCL and Glanza lights all round. As soon as my next student loan comes through. Haha, jus messin. Thats harsh on the old government.

Peace

sounds cool dude.

u'll need the glanza bonnet and bumper to install the front lights, they are of different dimentions than the starlet lights.

Rich.

sounds cool dude.

u'll need the glanza bonnet and bumper to install the front lights, they are of different dimentions than the starlet lights.

Rich.

Ah ok, i went and had a look at a Glanza for sale today and the lights look the same shape etc so i just assumed they'd fit, can't i make a custom bracket for it or something????

thanks dude

maybe, but i dont think its the actual fitting to the car thats the problem, they are physically larger than the starlet ones, so the will not fit in the light housing area...

example... glanza

482LF3.jpg

...starlet

head1.jpg

you may be able to get away with doing a custom bumper, but they are quite a bit bigger. i wanted to do this once too, didnt realise!! :rolleyes:

Rich.

maybe, but i dont think its the actual fitting to the car thats the problem, they are physically larger than the starlet ones, so the will not fit in the light housing area...

you may be able to get away with doing a custom bumper, but they are quite a bit bigger. i wanted to do this once too, didnt realise!! :rolleyes:

Rich.

alright man thanks, i'll look into my options then, have you tried fitting them yourself or just heard they don't fit right???

peace

the guys on here told me... i saw 1 at pod last yaer an had a close look... they are right, they are definately bigger.

Rich.

Love the wheels mate. Looks really well. Its got real future potential. Keep up the good work.

Thanks man thats real encouraging, cheers

peace

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links