Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I'm Going To Be A Dad!

ricomr2

Hey I'm Rico's gf :rolleyes:...the future mummy :help:

Thanks for all the nice comments...won't be watching any t.v programmes which show births...don't really want to be sick anymore!

Tell him to sell the car!!!!! Can't get in or out of the damn thing!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ricomr2

• ~Rach~

• Chloe

• Roytoner

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok...why and why??

Well Holby City will make her worry as it never features a normal birth or baby, theres always something wrong. Discovery Health features very graphic births and generally make her worry about giving birth etc (tell her its not that bad really, I coped for a 6hr labout with no pain relief and had a 8lb baby!) :)

I remember watching one episode of Holby City and convinced myself I had the same problem as the women on it, and I ended up dragging Nick to the labour ward to be checked over!! :lol:

Its true though - women dont have babies on that programme without them having a problem - perhaps they should have a disclaimer at the end saying "99% of babies are born without any problems, so dont worry ladies"

I was watching a programme on one of the Sky channels the other night - UK Home & Leisure I think - and it was about miracle babies.....

It was sooo sad - I sat there glued to the screen in tears - there were these triplets and the mother was about 6 months gone, but they had had to be born prematurely because their mother had something wrong with her (cant remember what) and them staying in her womb would kill them all - it was really serious - so the docs come and give her an emergency c-sec and the first two babies are stillborn and the last one - a little boy - is struggling for life - and hes so tiny - just bigger than his fathers hand!

Anyhoo - it skips on a few months, and little boy is doing so well - although he has lots of tests and stuff to come because he was born so early - I was sitting there crying my eyes out that this little baby was ok!

I'm a soppy git sometimes! :P

I'm up for babysitting duties btw! :thumbsup:

Lol... Weddings are what ruin perfectly good relationships...

But i'm sure we'll probably do it anyway :D

:D

I'm not married either mate.

Living in sin... but perfectly happy!

:thumbsup:

Kev trying to get a free party here :P :P

He he! Doh!

homerdoh.gif

Yeah Rico... do the decent thing... throw a party... I mean, get married!!! :D

Hey I'm Rico's gf :rolleyes:...the future mummy  :help:

Thanks for all the nice comments...won't be watching any t.v programmes which show births...don't really want to be sick anymore!

Tell him to sell the car!!!!! Can't get in or out of the damn thing!

You're going to have some fun through the summer when about 7 months gone!

I feel for you... Rico! :P :D

Rico doesn't need to sell the car. I've got it all sorted...

mr2trailer-yellow.jpg

8090tr20.jpg

Here you go... link to 'how to' page for your trailer... .: Clicky :.

I can't make it much easier for you!

Anyhoo... good luck Chloe. I'm sure you'll do good. :thumbsup:

Congrats - dad to a 5 year girl and 3 year boy myself.

They are the best thing that has ever happened to me . . . . oh and don't worry - it's only the first 18 years that are hard.

Right then, thats nine months of living with a stranger cos her hormones are all over the place, two years of sleepless nights, years of worry over the slightest thing, no spare cash for yourself any more, answering embarrasing questions ie "is that mans hair real dad", planning your life around babysitters, realising that your 32" widescreen tv can only play Spongebob Squarepants, hearing "dad that car looks much better than yours" etc etc etc :lol:

Having said that my sons ten in July and I wouldn't change a single thing :rolleyes: Congratulations to the both of you :thumbsup: :hokus-pokus:

Right then, thats nine months of living with a stranger cos her hormones are all over the place, two years of sleepless nights, years of worry over the slightest thing, no spare cash for yourself any more, answering embarrasing questions ie "is that mans hair real dad", planning your life around babysitters, realising that your 32" widescreen tv can only play Spongebob Squarepants, hearing "dad that car looks much better than yours" etc etc etc :lol:

Having said that my sons ten in July and I wouldn't change a single thing :rolleyes:  Congratulations to the both of you :thumbsup:  :hokus-pokus:

:lol: Paints quite a picture don't he? :lol:

Congrats Rico. :thumbsup:

realising that your 32" widescreen tv can only play Spongebob Squarepants,

Sounds great!! lol :D

Good luck and congratulations Chloe! :thumbsup:

Rico... *slap* ... silly boy.

I think I'm still in more shock than the pair of them.... lol. If it was me I'd be pooing my pants big style!!

Anyhoo .... uncle Jim will be here as a needed babysitter no doubt.. lol.

congrats! :thumbsup:

Just got a little girl - 3 months old now - and without a doubt the best thing that have ever unexpectedly happened to us :P

We were lucky too, my girl didn't really get sick during her pregnancy and she wasn't annoyed - a lot at least :D

And the girl have gotten the worst from the both of us, she can sleep through for 8-9 hours like her mom, problem being that she won't go to bed until I do around 1-2 AM :blink:

Now she'll just have to learn saying "look, at least they circled the problem" while pointing at the Fords we pass on the roads :lol:

Congrats to the both of you's, thats what you get for keeping your mate awake the night before a TOC meet :lol:

all the best, its not as bad as most make out, got none myself but had the job for a year, the nights aren't restless at all, after a while you learn to do everything in your sleep ;)

Rico... *slap* ... silly boy.

I think I'm still in more shock than the pair of them.... lol. If it was me I'd be pooing my pants big style!!

Anyhoo .... uncle Jim will be here as a needed babysitter no doubt.. lol.

You're so not!!!

I'm still pretty scared about this whole thing! :unsure:

Lol I'm so having you in the delivery room just to laugh at you and watch you faint! :D

Like an old married couple already with their bambino on the way! :lol::thumbsup:

And thats gonna be one ugly baby, I mean Rico is the father! :bye:

Like an old married couple already with their bambino on the way! :lol:  :thumbsup:

And thats gonna be one ugly baby, I mean Rico is the father! :bye:

DON'T SAY THAT!!!! :crybaby:

Congratulations mate and all the best to you and the good lady :group-cuddles:

jerry!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links