Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Lcd Information Screen!

Lenry

Hello,

I have a 1999 T-Reg Yaris, I've noticed that it's quite hard to see the time at a glance when driving.

I want to know if I can upgrade the LCD display screen (the one that displays the time and temp)

To the one that’s in the 04 models, these seem to be much better, the time is bigger and clearer to see when driving.

Has any one done it or know where to get the part? If you can at all!!!!

Thanks.

Lenry

Hi Lenry,

You have an "S", right?

I think that you will have to change the whole unit behind the screen to the unit from a higher model and not just the screen instead. I remember asking Mr T about his when I was having similar thoughts for Yaris #1.

On the plus side, this will also get you the luxury of an RDS radio too but on the downside I don't know how much it would cost and neither did my preferred Mr T at the time. You could try e-bay for a unit or join Gold and advertise in the "wanted" section.

Hope that helps... :thumbsup:

Alan

Are you sure you've got the light on?? Press and hold the menu button for a few secs until it beeps and lights up! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links