Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2003 5 Door T-sport Best Price ?

nam

Hi,

I have seen a 5 Door 03 T-Sport with just under 10K miles , thunder grey being advertised for 8950, i have spoken to the private garage who have agreed on £8150 with my p/x , though the car does not have Tax so i will try for £8k

Can anyone tell me if 8K is ok for a 03 5 Door T-sport ? , or should i wait til after march for further drop ?

Cheers

Hi,

I have seen a 5 Door 03 T-Sport with just under 10K miles , thunder grey being advertised for 8950, i have spoken to the private garage who have agreed on £8150 with my p/x , though the car does not have Tax so i will try for £8k

Can anyone tell me if 8K is ok for a 03 5 Door T-sport ? , or should i wait til after march for further drop ?

Cheers

Hi,

Cheers

I am curently looking for a 5 door t sport, so am up on the prices. Is 8150 the price you have negotiated down to (not including the part ex)?, if so it seems a good price. 2003 is when the current phase 2's came in, is it phase 1 or 2?, the former should be cheaper.

8150 includes p/x, my px is only worth a max of £1000. So my price is 8150 -8000. Definately a phase 2 03 plate,

Have u seen many 5 door phase 2's , they are very rare ?

Hi,

Cheers

I am curently looking for a 5 door t sport, so am up on the prices. Is 8150 the price you have negotiated down to (not including the part ex)?, if so it seems a good price. 2003 is when the current phase 2's came in, is it phase 1 or 2?, the former should be cheaper.

Have u seen many 5 door phase 2's , they are very rare ?

I’ve seen two 5 door T-Sports, one on the road last year (which was gone in a flash!) and one on the TV advert :D

Two door T-Sports are all phase 2. That seems a good price. I've seen them at £9k.

Prices will plummit about £2k I would have thought, but as we get closer they are going down anyway so you wouldn't have to wait that long. Just get them to do a service, TAX etc before you get it.

Hi,

Cheers

Yeah thats a good price for a phase 2, ive been lookign all over the past 3 week for prices on phase 1's i coudlnt afford a phase 2.

Phase one doesn't come in 5 door (that's my knowledge anyway!) So it'll be a phase two. £8k seems like a good price, and it won't drop dramatically at all over the next year, maybe this time next year it'll be £1200 less, but then you havn't got a very nice T-Sport for a year!

There's a 2003 (53) thunder grey t-pot 5 door with 4.5k @ £8995 on the toyota web site

Ok its in Dunfermline but any uk dealer should be able to bring it over for you

Phase one doesn't come in 5 door (that's my knowledge anyway!) So it'll be a phase two. £8k seems like a good price, and it won't drop dramatically at all over the next year, maybe this time next year it'll be £1200 less, but then you havn't got a very nice T-Sport for a year!

I will hopefully be getting this tommorow, pls can you advice if i have missed anything else i should check

1. V5

2. HPI check

3. Service book

4. Original Reciepts

5. 1 set if keys (or should there be two ?)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links