Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rac,aa, Green Flag - Which One ?

nam

Your having a laugh! ;)

£29.50 for someone to pick you up or tow you off if you breakdown in the middle of the motorway is a bargain.

End of the day that’s all I need. I have RAC cover at the moment as it came with the car (first 12 months included) after that I use Auto National.

Being one of the most reliable cars on the road I can’t justify spending loads on breakdown cover for a Yaris, it’s a waste of money!

A repair at the roadside or a tow, what more do you want?

:thumbsup:

Dude, that was for nam not you! Chill winston!

Being one of the most reliable cars on the road I can’t justify spending loads on breakdown cover for a Yaris, it’s a waste of money!

Exactly!

I get full breakdown cover, home-start blah di blah included with my insurance from Prudential!

I've got RAC - well my Dads got the top cover you can get and I pay £22 a year and get the same cover as him

Not bad at all

I was with Autonational with my Matiz and its really good value! I'd recommend them too!

With both my Yarii I've been with the Club Toyota RAC thingy - although saying that I've still not got any of my new Club Toyota stuff through yet so whether I'm covered by them or not I dont know as Karis' cover expired at the end of Jan..... :rolleyes:

What about Toyota GB's, Toyota club ( In Front Magazine )+ RAC breakdown cover...any good ?

I think anything to get you off a motorway or to a nearest garage is all you need.

Also double check your insurance, some provide free breakdown cover.

When the first year's free RAC membership (part of Club Toyota) runs out, its about £35 per year to carry on....and discounts for other Toyota drivers in family.....thats a great deal isnt it?

When the first year's free RAC membership (part of Club Toyota) runs out, its about £35 per year to carry on....and discounts for other Toyota drivers in family.....thats a great deal isnt it?

I didnt realise it was so cheap - I thought it was £55 to carry on.....

Shame no one else in my family owns a Yota!

Even if it was £55...thats a great deal for a year of home and roadside assistance....its got a great rep and from what mates tell me (all with unreliable cars mind you!) they are very efficient.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links