Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Do You Have Heated Side Mirrors ?

nam

May have this wrong, but the T-Sport manual mentions rear windscreen heater when activated will automatically heat the driver and passenger side view mirrors, anyone else tried this ?

I dont know of them, but I know the Honda Jazz has that feature and the Honda bloke was adamant that Toyota didnt do that on any Yaris....

But hes Honda - what does he know! lol :D :D

My TS doesnt have them! If it did, they dont work now!

Then again i dont have my rear heater on much!

On my 2 previous cars, the heated mirrors auto came on when you put the rear screen on.

Is your T-sport Phase 2 ?

My TS doesnt have them! If it did, they dont work now!

Then again i dont have my rear heater on much!

On my 2 previous cars, the heated mirrors auto came on when you put the rear screen on.

Our '51 plate SR has heated mirrors as well. It says exactly what you said in the manual. they are activated with the heated rear screen.

Not had chance to test this yet though.

Sounds like a good idea - I wish I had it

Naaaaah u don't T...

I have a front power window and a hand, works a treat!! Isn't it amazing what the human body can do?? In saying that both our Daewoo's (Arrgh) had heated wing mirrors... Its nice to have but personally i could live without!

why do you need mirrors?

LOL! Good man :thumbsup:

tested mine today the rear screen heater works but mirrors are not heating, this may be the same for all phase 2 t-sports ?

Anyone else tried it yet...

I don’t think mine has  :angry:

There speaketh someone who's never taken an HGV test! I've become a mirror addict since I took mine...

Alan

There speaketh someone who's never taken an HGV test! I've become a mirror addict since I took mine...

Alan

And I thought you were just extremely vain :P

why do you need mirrors?

So you can see behind you.... like Mr Bradley says in the quote i have posted... try driving a truck/van without a rear window and you'll soon drive by your wing mirrors! I know i do anyway... any reversing can be done solely on wing mirrors!

Alan

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links