Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

14 Inch Alloy Wheel Pics

mark_n

I want to get some alloys for my car. But I want them to be Toyota ones so it doesnt void any part of the warrenty.

Does anyone have any pics of 14" alloys, the only ones I have seen are the 8 spoke ones you get on T Spirits.

Thanks

I'm guessin Moffmo would like to sell you his, dunno though! He should be along later! :thumbsup:

Toyota do a brochure on the Yaris accessories they supply..I got one from my dealer..it might be worth a trip there to pick up one?

I'm guessin Moffmo would like to sell you his, dunno though! He should be along later! :thumbsup:

Hmm depends on the price, but iv noticed a load of kurbing so :bye:

Check out my car in the garage I have the Alingi (I think) 14" wheels and the link's in my sig below.

You can also try this... Toyota Europe interactive thingy

Select 3D from the menu at the top and Yaris or whatever you want from the drop down llist

It takes a wee while to load the plugin and I can only get it to work with Internet Exploder - despite having all the latest versions and extensions it doesn't like Firefox...

Anyhow, you'll see that all of the stuff in the window on the right is in English so you're hame and dry from there on!

Hope that helps,

Alan

Check out my car in the garage I have the Alingi (I think) 14" wheels and the link's in my sig below.

You can also try this... <a href='http://java script: mmPopNew('applications/mm/multimediaIndex.asp?modelID=130&mediatype=specials')' target='_blank'>Toyota Europe interactive thingy</a>

Select 3D from the menu at the top and Yaris or whatever you want from the drop down llist

It takes a wee while to load the plugin and I can only get it to work with Internet Exploder - despite having all the latest versions and extensions it doesn't like Firefox...

Anyhow, you'll see that all of the stuff in the window on the right is in English so you're hame and dry from there on!

Hope that helps,

Alan

No... you forgot the link!! :P:P

No I didn't, its under the words "Toyota Europe Interactive Thingy", it just doesn't work...

Here's the page before Absolutely, definitely the link!

You need to click "Specials" at the top and the and then follow the instructions in my last post. Remember, it only seems to work with IE...

Alan :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links