Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Upgrading My Yaris

yaris_girl

I'm currently paying up my Yaris Blue through Toyota - how would i go about upgrading it in the future - whilst still paying it off - to say, the new shape Yaris when it's launched? :unsure:

well, its really easy - you drive into the garage, pick the car you want - tell them you have a car to trade in...

They give you a price - you tell them you still owe HP on yours, you contact your loan company, they give you a settlement figure, the garage takes this off your trade in value...

They take your car, pay off the debt and you buy your new car..

Yaris Girl,

check out this link, it will give you a pretty accurate idea of what your car is worth to a dealer, Trade in, public.

http://www.parkers.co.uk/pricing/used_car/...etext=2004%2F04

I am not sure what your model is, so you will have to select that from the drop down first. But it is easy to use.

Hope this helps

Maybe it’s worth hanging on to it as long as you can, firstly to pay off more of the loan plus you will lose more money on depreciation in the first 12 months.

As there is no date for the new Yaris yet in the UK, this will give you at least 12 months to save/pay the debt/enjoy your car.

Thats what I'll be doing too!

Wait til a release date is set, order one from Yota and then when they're released trade this one in for the new one! :thumbsup:

I'm currently paying up my Yaris Blue through Toyota - how would i go about upgrading it in the future - whilst still paying it off - to say, the new shape Yaris when it's launched?  :unsure:

I want to do the same too - well practically the same, want to upgrade to a T-Spirit though (phase 2) instead of a new Yaris.. :thumbsup: am gonna be going to MrT on Friday for a quote on some damage and also to enquire about upgrading ;)

am gonna be going to MrT on Friday for a quote on some damage

Fair do's going for a quote there but don't get it done there, it'll be a complete rip off, your local boyshop will probably half the price Toyota will do it for! :thumbsup:

I know - hence the words "getting a quote" and the dealership I am going too accepts Gold Members so I should get a discount *hopes*

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links