Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Looking For A Photo Of The Interior

youngsod

Does anyone have a photo of the inside of a Yaris, specifically he centre console. If possible a phase 1 RHD.

i want to send an image of the Yaris console to an the place selling the ice link for the iPod to see which bracket fits the Yaris best

ta

Douglas

OK well mine doesnt look like that :P *will try n grab you a photo tonight

its a 1999 so deffo phase 1 methinks :P

I was just thinking 'Blimey, mine doesn't look like that!' Interesting photo though, just shows you how easy it is to make minor changes in a car's spec.

Probably just a Vitz thing then! :P I know all the vitz here have this as standard, and others have another Toyota Double din unit, which is quite nice! Oh well, I tried!

Does anyone have a photo of the inside of a Yaris, specifically he centre console. If possible a phase 1 RHD.

i want to send an image of the Yaris console to an the place selling the ice link for the iPod to see which bracket fits the Yaris best

ta

Douglas

Forget pictures!, Chris Canavan has the ice link for his ipod, hell be able to tell you what bracket it is...

Thanks

Matt

Iv got a piccy! Hang on... let me find it..... still looking....... still looking....... found it!

43f_IMG_0033.JPG

Hope this helps!

Lol,

gem loves the little lights that tell you what is happening on the car. You only new someothing was wrong with the Cinq when it either dropped off or blew up.

I cant say i noticed your leg though, i am like a Magpie, i am atracted to shiny things, like little dashboard lights.

The teddies are are very good air fresheners! Plus my girly likes them... apparantly they're cute

Seever,

Cheers for the interior photo, it's exactly what I needed. And you've gotta love those teddies!

chriscanavan,

I can't get the ice line at ihavetohave.it, but it is at caraudioplus. they seem to offer sevral sizes of bracket, 10mm, 30mm and 45mm. Which one did you use?

ta

Douglas

The teddies are are very good air fresheners! Plus my girly likes them... apparantly they're cute

*****, your a man! I recommend leaving a pair of muddy football boots and a empty can of Stella to get the perfect aroma :P

chriscanavan,

I can't get the ice line at  ihavetohave.it, but it is at caraudioplus. they seem to offer sevral sizes of bracket, 10mm, 30mm and 45mm. Which one did you use?

ta

Douglas

you've lost me on that mate. i just selected wot make head unit i had and the model of my car and they send it. wot u connectin it to?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links