Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Washed It Again!

Ryan1985

A few more photo's people just 'cos I feel like it! And yes Lee, I did chamois it! Oh and the Punto is my bro's!

gallery_6112_96_1108856840.jpg

gallery_6112_96_1108856884.jpg

gallery_6112_96_1108856916.jpg

gallery_6112_96_1108856952.jpg

gallery_6112_96_1108857082.jpg

Comments welcome! :thumbsup:

In the second pic whats that blue/yellow car on the left??

Its the scabby Jeep thing behind my bro's HGT! :thumbsup:

You've gotta love that shammy finish!

I bought one from Halfrauds because i was so desperate to give my car some TLC! Still needs a damn good polish though! (Mine, of course)

Looking top ryan! I Spy another Yaris too on that last pic!

You've gotta love that shammy finish!

I bought one from Halfrauds because i was so desperate to give my car some TLC!  Still needs a damn good polish though! (Mine, of course)

Looking top ryan!

no car wash is complete without a good rub down.. :rolleyes::thumbsup:

In the second pic whats that blue/yellow car on the left??

Its the scabby Jeep thing behind my bro's HGT! :thumbsup:

Oh i see now, i thought it was a car that had two colors on the car from first glance. :rolleyes: know what i mean :lol:

don't some people use the Chamois after washing the car then? :blink: i thought everyone does :P

Well considering i had a "Glacier White" Vaux :censor: Corsa before... i never really saw the point. But now the days of metallic glory are here to stay i think its only right! It makes such a difference though, unlike an old T-Shirt which just scratches to high heaven!

:thumbsup:

don't some people use the Chamois after washing the car then? :blink: i thought everyone does :P

I never did the last time but everyone got on to me and moaned especially Lee (knightrider)! :rolleyes:

i cleaned both mine and my mums t-sport yesterday. my dad just washes, rinses and leaves it to dry :o so i gave it the full treatment yesterday. windows polish, tyre shine and Chamois ;)

I never did the last time but everyone got on to me and moaned especially Lee (knightrider)! :rolleyes:

It was FAR to cold yesterday to bother with a chamois!!!

Looking top ryan!  I Spy another Yaris too on that last pic!

Yeah mate thats my dads Yaris Blue! :thumbsup:

Yeh as far as Im concerned its standard procedure to chamois!

I got a little widget from Halfords the other day.

Made by Turtle, it's a car squeegy! Bit of a pain to use on areas where the shape changes, but it's great on the roof, bonnet, windows, etc, to wipe all the excess water off. Then you can either chamois and/ or polish after!

A car needs to be washed frequently to avoid rusting/ damage.

I found that out when I got my sister's old car (the Micra), and she decided it only needed to be washed when it was warm enough, etc...

Needless to say, the rear passenger side arch needed welding after 10 years of abuse because it was rusting! :angry:

Looking good Ryan!

Mine's so covered in salt and mud (I was at my folks this weekend) that you can hardly so any paintwork at all - it looks metallic grey!

A

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links