Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Can't Wash The Car

Red Yaris 54

:( Just started to snow here in rural Cambridgeshire, with lots more forcast for this afternoon/ evening.

:angry: I really wanted to wash the Yaris today ....but it looks like the weather has beaten me.

Anyone else with snow??

aye had an inch or so in York...supposedly it's going to be uite a cold few weeks...with quite frequent snow showers.

Monday monring we'll have a slight covering of snow and the entire country will grind to a halt!

still no snow here, was going to clean the T3 too but it's too cold..have had to override the heating again to warm the place up, it's freezing!

Monday morning is going to be hell

Oh that will make it warmer then?? ;) ;) (Hot as Hell??) LOL

I managed to wash the Yaris between the snow showers, now back inside in the warm :thumbsup:

I washed the Yaris today.

Out in my fleece, with the beanie hat on.

Car got a wash, wax, polish, glass cleaner and Rain-X for the windows and mirrors. :D

My partner washed and waxed mine yesterday, Then it started to snow. Woke up today to find a few inches of snow coverage here in cramlington (car still shiny though)

Nothing here as yet and hoping it keeps that way. Cold enough though.

Car is filthy and a trip on Thursday into the Welsh hills didn't help. Anyway, only a little over a week to go and Mr T can wash it instead after they've replaced it with my shiny new one! :thumbsup:

Well its beautiful here today in Leicestershire - suns shining, had a few spots of snow but nothing to write home about - its just such a lovely day!

I would go out and wash my car - but I'm still ill so best I stay indoors me thinks! :yes:

Well its beautiful here today in Leicestershire - suns shining, had a few spots of snow but nothing to write home about - its just such a lovely day!

I would go out and wash my car - but I'm still ill so best I stay indoors me thinks!  :yes:

may have to indroduce you to my friend at the arc car wash (free washing :P ) yeah its a car wash but a ding dong daddy car wash :D

or do what i do use the jet wash :rolleyes:

I spoke too soon when I posted earlier as about 3 hours after the sunshine - we had snow!

Only a little bit though and its gone now!

Jess loved it though - she went mad at the little white flakes - it was so funny to watch! :D

Hi all, Rochdale getting snow as i type. no chance of me washing my motor thats the granchildrens weekend job.

That'll take most of the weekend then!

Most of the snow's melted now - it was a beautiful day - but there was another flurry a wee while ago. Clear skies up here so it's incredibly cold out there. Everything will be frozen solid int he morning.

A

Everything will be frozen solid int he morning.

A

Int morning .........Al you sound more like a northener every day :) ;)

(with apologies to true northeners) :D

Keyboard dyslexia!

(Checks to make sure he's hit the keys in the right order...)

:thumbsup:

We've got snow now!! The T3 is covered..first time she's had snow on her! It's a decent covering and still coming down too..it's like a blizzard :yes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links