Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fitted My Exhaust!

seveer unaek

Well, i am now the proud owner of a 2002 Yaris WITH a TTE Exhaust! Woo Hoo!!

Thanks to Millze for the supply and Alpha Tyres in Leeds for the fitment (only a tenner... bargain!)

I haven't tested it on motorway or owt yet, but slightly warm and it still has a very nice burble... just what i wanted!

Oh... here's some pics! Please excuse the filth.... the roads are shocking.... i only cleaned my car on sunday, and the exhaust was fitted 10mins before the pics!! Damn filthy winter!!! :angry:

27a_DSCI0001.JPG

160_DSCI0003.JPG

255_DSCI0005.JPG

f4e_DSCI0006.JPG

Ain't it loverly?!?!?! :D

No performance as yet, but the noise is definatley better... much better gurgle and burble!

Oh, Rossnova.... that's it's exact fitment... made by TTE and fits exact to where standard toyota 'box does. But i see what you mean... doesn't bother me though! Im just happy iv got it! :D :thumbsup:

No performance as yet, but the noise is definatley better... much better gurgle and burble!

Oh, Rossnova.... that's it's exact fitment... made by TTE and fits exact to where standard toyota 'box does. But i see what you mean... doesn't bother me though! Im just happy iv got it!  :D  :thumbsup:

I didnt put that comment up to offend u mate, sorry if u thought i had.

Its a nice touch to the car :)

very nice indeed mate :thumbsup: agree with u on the winter weather, shoking, puts me off cleaning her nkowin in a weeks time shel be just as dirty again!!

I didnt put that comment up to offend u mate, sorry if u thought i had.

Its a nice touch to the car  :)

Nah, i didn't think you had... just responding... sorry if i was short! Thanks too!

Looks nice mate! Induction kit next me thinks! A nice A'PEXi would look a treat! :thumbsup:

Induction next me thinks too.... and Apexi... me thinks that too! Gotta wait for the pennies to form into pounds first though!

Anyway... just nipped out to grab my ma &pa from the train station and it reallt does sound very very nice! A lovely low burble when around town, and a non-intrusive ooompa when going a bit quicker and with more revs! I thought my car used to make me smile... it does so even more now! Belting stuff!!

You'll find yourself winding the window down more and looking for underpasses to driver through for a while ...

Already am.... freezing my **** off just to hear it! Infact... i might just go find me a tunnel now!!

No, it's new to me! I got it from Millze... he bought it but it didn't fit his 1.0l, but it hadn't been on the car he got it off for very long! So it's almost new! I gave it a full scrub and polish before getting it fitted though!

I think it so that TTE can be seen (which i love!) but in the flesh it doesn't actually stick out that much, when you see it proper... it looks poifect!!

Im mucho happy! :D :D

The other slightly sad thing is the first time that someone notices the noise and turns round ... you cant help grinning...

I know - probably need to get a life ...

TAXI !

The other slightly sad thing is the first time that someone notices the noise and turns round ... you cant help grinning...

I know - probably need to get a life ...

TAXI !

Hehe! Yeah... The grin will be huge when that happens!!

how much?

£45 plus £15 for delivery... yet the box said delivery cost was £18.60... so thanks very much to Matt for giving a brilliant deal!!

Oh, plus tenner for fit, so £70 all together... not bad considering that a standard Toyota Box fully fitted at a decent place would be £160!!

I think the exhaust looks perfect. True, it may come out slightly to show the engraving but this is very close to the standard positioning on Yaris SRs anyway so it doesn't look out of place at all.

I'm interested to know if the noise fits the engine (if you get what I mean). Does it accentuate the sound rather than exaggerate it?

It is indeed for the Yaris SR... but it wasn't fitted as standard to kine, so yes... i do have the puuurrrfect exhaust!! hehe!

Looks lovely mate! .. Glad you decided to go for it in the end, and at that price you cant do anything other than smile! :D

Nice one! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links