Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Lost Paseo!

Jsx

Riko is spot on and yes he has been cruisun with me and oli at the Children in Need Southend cruise. It is in Essex and if im not mistaken is part of Darkside performance.

Here are a few pics of it now:

12112005015.jpg

12112005016.jpg

mycar.jpg

apart from the gap between the bonnet and the bumper, i think that looks quite smart.

not sure on the bits off the bottom of the rear bumper tho.

Rich.

ill reserve my opinion, will probably be censored...pretty much like half the words in the english dictionary on this site :rolleyes:

what a car still think it looks amazing really wish i had got it when i had the chance, especially since my paseo gave me so much trouble 6 months later to the point where i gave up. Glad to see its being looked after not to keen on the new bonnet decal and the sun strip though. I really want another paseo at the moment love my celica but there was something special about a paseo.

what a car still think it looks amazing really wish i had got it when i had the chance, especially since my paseo gave me so much trouble 6 months later to the point where i gave up. Glad to see its being looked after not to keen on the new bonnet decal and the sun strip though. I really want another paseo at the moment love my celica but there was something special about a paseo.

Mine is up for sale, would sell it for a good price if its going to a good home :thumbsup:

Rich

i would love to say yes but i dont have the money or the space for one at the moment really need to get my MR2 finished and back on the road. Your paseo is really nice as well seen a few pics of it looks good how come you selling it. You will want it back once its gone i promise.

I definetly think i will get another one once i finish uni though there are just great cars to own i love how people always asked what it was and then loved it once they had a good look. I get alot of nice comments about my celica but for some reason i was always really pleased when people said things about my paseo.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links