Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Photoshoot - 26/02/05

matt_hillyard

Hi all,

i know this is v short notice but after the amount of people in East Anglia i didnt know if people wanted to join in.

Most of this has been organised with cruiseforums.co.uk and cruiseunion.co.uk but people meet in Big W carpark in Norwich, nr Riverside and train station and then will have a massive convoy to a final location to have a fun night and photoshoot for both websites.

I thought this might give TOCers a chance to meet and get a few rare modded motors about. i havent got a clue how successful this will all turn out as its a one off meet at the min!

There is talk of a bucket going round to gather money for the tsunami so its for a good cause too!

Anyone up for it??

Matt

That does sound great to me, but I do have to work saturday night. I could come along when im finished, should be about 10, but you will have to let me know where it is, then could meet you there, if it isnt too late by then.

Richard

Too short notice for me, I'm afraid. Already doing something Saturday night

That cool dont worry about it andrew, just thought as it was close to home you might be interested. I am still unsure about my attendance at the min and is mainly due to bodyshop working on my car and weather!!

I mean its SNOWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

Cool, well ill let you know by txt nearer the time rich to let you know!

Matt

Right there is a sorta meet (not cruise with illegal activities(long story)) meet happening!

If you want to come last minute get down Norwich for just before 8pm!

See ya all!

lol

Matt

Sorry bout that rich, it was a nightmare, spoken to ppl that were involved and had me driven round in circles for hours to no success said that there were only a few cars there and it was not helped by the snow! ;) Well have to meet up soon tho!

Matt

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership