Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Mods

Ismael

Hi,

I have done some 'dressing' on the engine bay. Still have to add a new intake filtering system. Still thinking what to use ;)

Have also added some under car neons. I know many of you dont like it but I prefer to have it and use it when needed (have got a switch for it).

Bought a radar detector also lately to avoid speed traps.

Pics:

Radar detector:

gal17.jpg

Neons:

gal18.jpg

gal19.jpg

Engine bay:

gal14.jpg

gal15.jpg

Cheers

Ismael

yea that engine bay looks pretty sweet, a lot better, u got any pics of a shot of ur car with neons all, the full car so can see it in perspective

AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!! Neons!!! :lol:

Very nice engine bay i must say, but i gotta see the car as a whole before i retract my neons statement!!

Hi,

the engine dress is mainly DIY job. Only little paint job. Strut bar also home made from inox and bent to fit. Earthing kit home made as well.

I actually have only 2 side neons right now. I am looking for an appropriate lenght one for front and fixing position for the rear. I knew neons were not so popular here !! ;) Will post new pics of neons with overall car soon.

Cheers and thx for feedback

Ismael

Strut bar also home made from inox and bent to fit.

LOL .. so it;d do nothing but flex ? :P I dunno if id want to put that onto my lil echo EVER! otherwise looks clean .... but ricey . Each to their own

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links