Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tsport

earpl

i managed to get up the noturious scratter road in the peak district this morning. 4" of snow it took me 40 mins to do the last 30yds over the top of the hill. THE ONLY CAR TO GET OVER. i made a landcruiser hit a wall lol :P and rammed through a 3ft snowdrift at about 20mph ( clearing the way for a silly cow in a dicovery who didnt know what to do.... its all fun till you hit some thing. the only problem is im now stuck at work because lorrys are blocking ALL routs out of the valley. its very very bad here.

Your crazy Chris, but fair play to ya!

Another mod i have heard of people wanting is a bull-bar - for ramming idiots out of the way...

Interesting (The old 4x4 fiat panda had one i think) :lol:

Incedentally Welcome to Dicey's 200th Post!!

This is something im wondering... I have to cross the pennines to get to Wales and they usually have about 4ft of snow at the top! Does anybody know if it's bad up there if anybody's crossed recently?

Mainly need to know because my ma & pa are worried about me driving to wales in bad wetaher... bless!

This is something im wondering... I have to cross the pennines to get to Wales and they usually have about 4ft of snow at the top! Does anybody know if it's bad up there if anybody's crossed recently?

Mainly need to know because my ma & pa are worried about me driving to wales in bad wetaher... bless!

Seveer, Pm me your number, as ill be finding out wether i can make it over, as they are regually closed in bad weather :!Removed!:

You crazy !Removed!!!!!  :D

Drive safe dude - hope you've packed the winter essentials in your boot!

yeah i got 2 10" subs and a pair of 6x9's. you dont need crap like that. round here if we get stuck we walk to the nearest pub.

seveer. yeah its pretty rough but all main roads and especially motorways will be clear. worse comes to worse pop down to sheff and accross to bakewell for about 12 and come with me.

GOT SOME PICS COMIN UP OF THE YARIS SNOWPLOUGH. what happens in 8" snow with about 3 1/2 ground clearence.

Supercooled engine ;) :thumbsup:

the 2ft snow drift was the best, the front was packed i had to stop and get it out of the grill. chappers, i got a vid of me sliding backwards down a hill for about 100yds

Chappers, i got a vid of me sliding backwards down a hill for about 100yds

haha, you crazy fool.. Sliding backwards is anything but hilarious!.. :lol:

Snow tyres people, snow tyres. It's like fitting 4 wheel drive in conditions like these - no sliding into roundabouts for me this year!

I have to admit that I'm impressed by that Earpl :thumbsup:

A

Last time I took the yaris camping the site flooded and I ended yo having to evac and dig the car out of the mud ...

not good at 2am ... thats impressive mate!

As long as M62's clear i don't care! That's me sorted... according to all weather reports... tommorow will be warming up pretty much everywhere, and sunday it could be upto 7c! It's like summer!!

Snow tyres people, snow tyres. It's like fitting 4 wheel drive in conditions like these - no sliding into roundabouts for me this year!

I have to admit that I'm impressed by that Earpl :thumbsup:

A

Another good and cheap idea.. keep an old set (or 2) of rubber floor mats in the boot.. put them under the drive wheels if you have no traction to get out.

Handy for lying/kneeling on too if you get a puncture :)

wow, impressive stuff..

I wouldnt like to try and shift snow like that tho..I'd do the same as knightrider and probs rip the bumper off..!

How he didnt take the bumper off is a miracle in itself!

Chris, maximal respect for your nut-ness though, someone had to try it ;) and you suceeded with style!

you should have seen me in my sisters clio last night, i was worse cause it didn't matter cause it wheyn't my car. :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links