Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Spoilers

Latimer

I'm looking to buy a spoiler for my Yaris 1.0 GLS, but not sure which is the best/cheepest place to go to. Can anyone point me in the right direction.

eBay often has spoilers for sale on there. personally i still like the TTE one. u cant go wrong with that. but if you fancy a change there is a nice spoiler for about 69 quid which my ex gf has got on her car, which i bought on eBay. not sure what its called, think its by auto style cosmetics or something. it has a photo of a black yaris with it on, only showin back of car. like a magazine photo. its a really nice spoiler and can recomend it!

Thanks. Just took a look theres only three listed at the mo, but i'll keep checking though. How much do you think a dealer would charge?

painted and fitted the tte one doesnt come cheap. £300+

but if you could buy the tte one from dealer fairly cheap, get it sprayed somewhere else, they are easy to fit. just two sticky pads and 2 clips! 10 mins max!

I got 4 sticky pads with mine danny??? I got the TTE one and can highly recommend it, it only needs fitted now, got it sprayed this week! :D

i think the other one danny was talking about which ive often seen on eBay is the lester spoiler

theres a few around check envy for more or tune a car, tte is a nice spoiler but if ur going to pay that money out make sure uve seen all thats on offer

I'm looking to buy a spoiler for my Yaris 1.0 GLS, but not sure which is the best/cheepest place to go to.  Can anyone point me in the right direction.

I sold my tte one to "ryan1985", there by far the best one avaible for yaris besides after market ones, there the most expensive, but there are 3 types for yaris.

tte is toyota racing brand divison like fiat's abarth etc etc

pm if your wanting any info

4 sticky pads?? where were the 4? i had two pads on top and then two bolts which hold it in place?

4 sticky pads?? where were the 4? i had two pads on top and then two bolts which hold it in place?

I had the 2 on top, the 2 mad clip things and 2 that go down the side where it curves round onto the window!

Got it fitted yesterday aswell, will post pictures 2mo sometime and thanks again admanirv! :)

I thought TTE stood for Toyota Tuning Europe - silly me! :rolleyes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links