Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Modification Inside!

Ryan1985

Well washed it again and took some more photo's with my new TTE rear spoiler, not OTT which was what I was after so I'm happy! 1st picture is a bit out of focus dunno why really! :rolleyes:

gallery_6112_96_1109528734.jpg

gallery_6112_96_1109528796.jpg

gallery_6112_96_1109528838.jpg

gallery_6112_96_1109528879.jpg

gallery_6112_96_1109528908.jpg

Once again a big thanks to admanirv for selling me the spoiler! :D

Also I'm open to suggestions on what I should do next!

Looks good. :thumbsup:

What to do next? Hmm... how about those door mirrors? Yes, I know they're already black but painted shiny black would look cool. B)

looks smart ryan, go for rear box now from kev at envy ,you know you want to :eek:

I do want to but I think its either an induction kit or tints next and maybe even the fascia adapter for the headunit etc! :thumbsup:

Thanks mate! :D

Veilside kit will go straight on aswell! Thats a mile off yet though! :rolleyes:

Beautiful! I like a nice ar5e! Car or woman, it makes no difference!

Dont you find the cars exhaust a little too hot (to cuddle up to) ;) ;)

Verrrrrry nice :thumbsup:

And you've made me realise that you've cleaned yours last week, and again this week and I havent touched mine! :o

Looking good m8.. :thumbsup: and i've still got them colour coded mirrors.

Verrrrrry nice  :thumbsup:

And you've made me realise that you've cleaned yours last week, and again this week and I havent touched mine!  :o

If you didn't live so far away, id come and clean your car for you if it was as dirty as you say! I hate seeing nice cars looking filthy!!

Verrrrrry nice  :thumbsup:

And you've made me realise that you've cleaned yours last week, and again this week and I havent touched mine!  :o

Once a week!!!

Mines sheduled every thursday!

Someone has too much time on their hands :P

Seriously, mine hasn't been washed properly for about a month and if it gets washed before the next mini-meet it will only be on the Saturday before!

Right at the moment the front bumper, lower bonnet and wing mirrors are white with salt and the sides have an interesting streaked effect and that's an improvement on Saturday morning whent he whole lower car was gray and the only non-opaque part of the windscreen was where the wipers cover...

Still - Inverness to Newcastle and back to Perth on £28 quid and - had I had faith in the fuel gauge - I'm sure I could have made it back to Inverness on the one tank... I love my car :thumbsup:

A

PS Looking good Ryan - I like the spoiler. Who did you get to fit it?

[i do want to but I think its either an induction kit or tints next ]

i agree, looking nice there ryan, i reckon tints on ur car would finish it nicely, dont need to be to dark, i would say medium smoke /dark smoke on the back windows and light smoke on the front, so u r still legal :)

Ray

Alan I got the bodyshop to fit it 'cos I reckon he would have charged me £60 either way fitted or not! He fitted it using the fitting kit and a bit of bodykit bond aswell so I doubt its goin anywhere! £60 is not bad sprayed and fitted imo.

Thanks for all the kind comments people and Blue, thats 3 weeks in a row I have washed it on a Sunday! :thumbsup:

lovin it mate, i recon next you need a nice medium smoke tint all round. and if u aint gettin a back box yet, ive got the chrome tail pipe (from my silver yaris - see garage) which u can have for free if u want it mate!

danny

Looks sweet Ryan! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

At least Kim and Aggie wont be visiting your car - mine is so filthy that Kim and Aggie refuse to even come near it! :lol::lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links