Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Carbon Engine Covers Now Instock!

Envy Performance Ltd

Just got the Envy Carbon engine covers in today and had to test fit one to mine. ;)

And Boy do they look great. I had a few fitment issues but these have now been resolved. I have intial batch of 10 and the price will be £160 each + Delivery which is a great saving over the C-One version. :D

I can be contacted by the usual method kevin@envyperformance.com or give me a call on 01670 823333.

Thanks

Kevin

Carbon-Engine-cover1.jpg

Carbon-Engine-cover2.jpg

Carbon-Engine-cover3.jpg

Carbon-Engine-cover4.jpg

Looks that way although I have never had a 1.0ltr up here to try out. I know it won't fit a 1.3 phase 2 Yaris and I suspect they have the same cover.

Kevin

T-Sport only Kevin? :drool:

Yep its a proper carbon fibre weave that dances in the sun, none of this fake carbon printed stuff here! :D

Kevin

Looks fantastic and a great finish!

wow thats absoluutly gorgeous, :angry: i need a job !! missing out on a few very nice mods at the mo

Looks lovely but im gonna go for the stainless steel look!! Im getting someone to make one up for me & it will be the matter of a few quid. I'll post up the oics when i get it done :thumbsup:

COR BLIMEY!!!! I love it!!

How much do you charge for postage Kev? I am very tempted. Hopefully, you should choose to manufacture the silicone hose sets also, and my engine bay can look the business!! :thumbsup:

Postage is £11.75 for an item of this size.

Give me a call on 01670 823333 or drop me a mail kevin@envyperformance.com if you want me to "Hook you up" (Sorry I was watching Pimp My Ride Last Night) :P

Thanks

Kevin

COR BLIMEY!!!!  I love it!!

How much do you charge for postage Kev?  I am very tempted.  Hopefully, you should choose to manufacture the silicone hose sets also, and my engine bay can look the business!! :thumbsup:

if you want me to "Hook you up"

haha :lol: kevin, ur startin to sound like del boy

no but seriously envy rule, top blokes who can sort you out with all ur modefied needs

Got mine last night - looks amazing. Now all I need is for it to stop snowing long enough for me to get it on ... along with all the other stuff thats gradually filling the garage up!

Fitted and looking nice ... along with a few other things! Will get some pics next weekend - working away next week ...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links