Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Insurance For Modded T-sport

dannyb999

Indeed. Probably go with Norwich for 9 or 18months get the NCB up. They allow limited mods, but Im not going to be doing anything OTT for a while.

Just tried CIS - £3k for a Yaris TS... what!

you obvoiusly used the online thing..

Abolsute poo, We had CIS reps come round to the house!

Yeh it said that on that link you gave.

Admiral - £1440.00

CIS -£2750

Elephant - £1388.00

Norwich - £950.00

All the same details pretty much. But Nowich, if I add my dad I get it £20 cheaper and then do the shorter policy its better.

Was looking at some sites... is it best to say you have access to other vehicles? I thought that would make things more expensive?

Just tried CIS - £3k for a Yaris TS... what!

you obvoiusly used the online thing..

Abolsute poo, We had CIS reps come round to the house!

Yeah my parents have a rep come around too.

Yeh it said that on that link you gave.

Admiral - £1440.00

CIS -£2750

Elephant - £1388.00

Norwich - £950.00

All the same details pretty much. But Nowich, if I add my dad I get it £20 cheaper and then do the shorter policy its better.

Was looking at some sites... is it best to say you have access to other vehicles? I thought that would make things more expensive?

If this is with a bonus accelerator, then a word of caution. Other insurance companies won't except this as proof as no claims discount.

Yeh but it wont look weird because I wont have more NCB than my age. Just my insurance started late so Im a bit behind.

Been driving since Dec 03 (full lience ne way) so when I say yeah I have 2 years no claim come end of Feb.... they wont question it so it will be okay.

O and with the bonus acc it came out at £740 for the 9 months, instead of £950. Yes slightly more expensive if you do the maths, but its a yr NCB, it pays for itself.

Ive always used adrian flux for my modded cars never had a problem.

Im 22 male 1yncb

Yaris t-sport 6K of mods declared (inc sterio) all replaced like for like if damaged stolen etc etc/

12k miles a year fully comp.

1033 GBP

Spot on :thumbsup:

not bad Nizan. Is it really that much on MODs? Sweet.

Yup it is mate and most of that is performance parts that you can even see from the out side lol :lol:

In the price i insured the parts for i included shipping cost from japan incase the only pay out for the actuall price of the parts not the shipping as well.

Guys just to remind you Adrian Flux, Herts Insurance Consultants and also Chris Knott are all insurance BROKERS and not actual insurance companies..they are able to search most of the top UK insurers at once to get you the cheapest price and also with insurers who will accept your car...

Just something to remember ;)

so if they are brokers, who are u actually insured with?? sounds like a good price u got there..

im 22 male with 1 years no claims, got a quote from cis for £840 on my t-sport with all mods, but ive told them they are non performance enhancing. dont think the exhaust or apexi adds any bhp does it?

Ive always used adrian flux for my modded cars never had a problem.

Im 22 male 1yncb

Yaris t-sport 6K of mods declared (inc sterio) all replaced like for like if damaged stolen etc etc/

12k miles a year fully comp.

1033 GBP

Spot on  :thumbsup:

yeh but i woudlnt class a back box, and air filter or springs performance enhancing!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links