Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Brand New Yaris

Demonic Angel

Do you like the look of the New Yaris?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the look of the New Yaris?

• Yes, love it, will be buying one!
    • Its ok, but the P1/P2 is better!
    • Need to see one in the flesh before I can decide!
    • I really don't like it one little bit!

Ok, so it seems most people are divided on the P3 Yaris - some like it, some dont.....

So I thought a poll would be interesting, to see exactly how many people like it, how many loathe it and how many really dont care too much about it!

You all know my views - I love it and most probably WILL buy one when they're released, not just because its the new Yaris, but also that it sounds like a total improvement on the current model in every way, with more stability and greater road handling, not to mention the kit it's (apparently!) going to have....

Now, I love my P2 Yarii, I've had two of them, both 1.3 T-Spirits, and they are and were brilliant, but the time is right to move onwards and upwards with this new model - I will want to upgrade to a T-Sport by the time the new one is released, so I might aswell go for it! :thumbsup:

Perhaps, like Marmite, the new Yaris is going to be something that people either love, or hate - personally I hate Marmite, but I love this new Yaris! :lol:

starting to look even more girly! (and yes i do admit that)

dont like it, orignal was the best

I think it looks good, and as soon as i can, i will be buying one, a green one :drool:

I was really torn then as I loved the first pics I saw of a black RS version with all the kit (literally) but now I've seen a few actual photos of the ordinary shape, I'm not so sure.

Looks like a P1/P2 on steroids. That pic in another thread of the new Yaris alongside a P1 did it for me. P1/P2 please.

I will probably change my mind when I see it in the showroom. That green is gross though, sorry.

I think it can be made to look nice. But as a standard spec, say the entry level it wont look nice. But with all the trimmings etc it can look really good. Only thing I dont like are the front headlights, Micra warning as said before.

Its very different thou to anything ever done before very concept car looking I still feel.

Its kinda stylish and has some interesting lines but i still prefer the P1 (And possibly the P2) over the new jobbie!

I've already had words about the audio so i won't go there again ;)

Newer isn't always better.

if push comes to shove, I think i prefer the Corolla T Sport over the new yaris

seeing the pictures on here, the RS (top of the range) looks a little boring and err............. not sporty

looking at the jap site it seems the body kits etc all all extra £'s

still want to see a 3 door

Need to see it first!

A

Newer isn't always better.

if push comes to shove, I think i prefer the Corolla T Sport over the new yaris

seeing the pictures on here, the RS (top of the range) looks a little boring and err............. not sporty

looking at the jap site it seems the body kits etc all all extra £'s

still want to see a 3 door

Agree with the Corolla comment. New one coming soon, kind of a T-Sport of the T-Sport with bigger wheels, dual exhaust and performance to compete with the likes of the Honda Civic Type R and VW Golf GTI... looks damn meaty. Was in Auto Express a few weeks ago. Think its 120BHP or so. So should be worth a look, September release on that one as well apparently. But they are still going to make the current TS Corolla as well.

It's a look that is slowly, very slowly... growing on me....

I like 5 doors as well as 3 doors, so it doesn't look too bad.

Although it's gotta be black or silver to win my vote...

Will have to wait to see what it's like in the flesh!

Agree with the Corolla comment. New one coming soon, kind of a T-Sport of the T-Sport with bigger wheels, dual exhaust and performance to compete with the likes of the Honda Civic Type R and VW Golf GTI... looks damn meaty. Was in Auto Express a few weeks ago. Think its 120BHP or so. So should be worth a look, September release on that one as well apparently. But they are still going to make the current TS Corolla as well.

120bhp? Think that's a typo! Current TS has 189bhp... im guessing you meant 220bhp, in which case that thing is going to fly! All they need to do is make sure the handling/ride is good and it'll be the new champ!

Yes sorry! 220bhp. Like I said Honda Civic and Golf GTI competition. Price will be around £18k. Pictures were in Auto Express. Will have a look see if I can find it.

Infact I think I posted these up earlier somewhere... but anyway heres a reminder of what the new champ looks like:

corrola2tp.th.jpgcorolla39rl.th.jpgcorolla21ee.th.jpg

Lovely.

The new one, that comes out soon. I didn't know they supercharged it, just knew its fast as fek! (Presumably with that power)

Aye, 190bhp T-Pot, 220 with charger..

There's a shedload of links in the 'Corrola' sub-forum-thingy-majig.. :thumbsup:

17's as standard, blah blah 7.2 0-60 me thinks..

Okay... we shall see then wont we...

Definitly would consider one for my early 20s. I love that car!

<Attempt at getting back on topic>

And we get the lovely bigger, 5-doored, 1.5 (max) Yaris..

Whoopee..

I almost peed.

Not <_<

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links