Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Barryboys

scutch0

dunno how he dares put his pic up cus am guesin many people wanna kick ******** in the barryboys crew if thats what they do

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• riko666

• starletsr

• Yaris_Tsport

• Rubix_cube

thanks for all your replys guys.

i felt really sh*t earlier.

sorry to hear about your mate starletpower, i know how he feels.

i dont think there is a worse feeling than having something you love and have worked really hard for dissed by a bunch of f***ing chav pr*cks that have no idea.

Don't worry too much about it scutch :yes:

:group-cuddles: big hugs to you, you know we all love ya car, i've seen it rolling on the road before and i certainly loved it :yes:

Sleep tight, dont have nightmares me dears :D

cya :bye:

And mate about the decals, wouldnt worry there just jelious that they cant get Blitz and HKS parts for there Chav mobile :P :lol:

honestly, how big a !Removed! w*nker does one have to be to join a site whose sole purpose is to hate on other's motors. t*ssers have nothing better on their plates, how about they go out and get themselves a life?

Don't worry, m8. your car's cool by TOC standards, and that's all tha sould matter.

members on there are obviously angry about having crap cars...

and there so knowledgeable aswell.

mr renault 5 or whoever says the best starlet is a 1.2 sohc....

i'd like to see him in his french rust box beat my 1.2 sohc starlet. hahaha.

ok, who the **** editted my previous post to say " (i am a idiot....i swear) " ?!?!?!?!

insulting the mods is a pretty good way to get banned, riko. if they did it, they did it for a reason

and i searched for "paseo," and they have GT4's paseo on there and proceed to bash it as well. just a bunch of f*cktards.

ok, who the **** editted my previous post to say  " (i am a idiot....i swear) " ?!?!?!?!

its an automatic filter :thumbsup:

:ffs: THE LANGUAGE IN THIS THREAD IS TERRIBLE PLEASE TONE IT DOWN THERE IS NO NEED FOR IT!!! I CAN UNDERSTAND THE SUBJECT WOULD WIND PEOPLE UP BUT WE AS MODERATORS WILL NOT TOLERATE LANGUAGE LIKE THIS.

SIMON

sorry, barryboys just wind me up.....i dont understand why mods are putting " ( i am a idiot....i swear ) " in my posts though :unsure:

btw, sorry if i said " f*** you you bla bla ", i thought a barryboys member had hacked and put it in....but still, filter for what?

Why bother to get to yourself all wound up about it!?!? We all modify our cars and if we intend it or not they will get noticed for one reason or another.

Barry Boys has been around for a long time now and in fact they have got quite a good lot of publicity and even feature in Zoo magazine now. The more people moan about them........the more they get noticed!

My old car is on the banner for the site, although I made several alterations since they used it, I really don't care.

End of the day if your happy with your own car and have it the way you like it, it shouldn't matter what people think. However there will always be people who don't like it.

Barry Boys is just a group of people who don't like exterior modifications and will rip OTT cars to bits. Just ignore them.

Kev

yeh, i get what your mean. what winds me up is the concept, these losers just sit at home ripping it out of ppl....sure, some cars (all the chavvy ones) deserve it, but thats all they do....rip it out of others pretending they're better than everyone...

i just have a thing against arrogance...and also, they rip it out of each other...weird ppl

MSC_Kev Posted Today, 12:25 PM

Why bother to get to yourself all wound up about it!?!? We all modify our cars and if we intend it or not they will get noticed for one reason or another.

Barry Boys has been around for a long time now and in fact they have got quite a good lot of publicity and even feature in Zoo magazine now. The more people moan about them........the more they get noticed!

My old car is on the banner for the site, although I made several alterations since they used it, I really don't care.

End of the day if your happy with your own car and have it the way you like it, it shouldn't matter what people think. However there will always be people who don't like it.

Barry Boys is just a group of people who don't like exterior modifications and will rip OTT cars to bits. Just ignore them.

Kev

:yes::yes::yes:

Correct, as is said 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder'.

Barry Boys did start off as quite an entertaining site for very badly done cars, however I have to agree they are now picking on any car that seems to be looked after or enthusiast owned.

They are even picking on tastefully modified Classic/Retro Cars now.

One example was a 1979 Ford Granada MK2 all it had was a set of nice wheels (not large) and a set of period auxilary lucas lights of the correct era. The was no body kit etc and the vehicle was in 'Show' condition ...and they posted it up on the site and took the Mickey out of it :blink:

Why I don't know, has the 'Management' of the Barry Boy site changed?

guys - dont let it get to you...

I mean, ignoring the fact their facts are incorrect (i cant see the pictures, so i cant comment on your car), do you really care what people on that website say?

I mean, its a troll site, they take the michael (see you dont have to swear), the best thing you can do is say 'like i care what they think' and move on...

basically on the same lines as me :)

totally agree.

They snapped my old car at JAE 2001 on the MSC stand and it was well worthy of being featured on Barry Boys, but I still didn't care even then. I had just had a delta evo kit fitted very poorly, been ripped off and really wished I'd not had it fitted in the first place, but didn't want to miss the show and the car certainly got noticed lol!

It wasn't barry boys that mad me make the alterations because even I wasn't happy with the fitment or the quality of work. I changed a few parts, made the lines fit smoother and generally less OTT and got the work done at melton firbe glass who I still use today.

I was well chuffed and didn't care what Barry Boys thought of it, I was happy :yes:

Kev

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there!

Thanks for all the nice comments about my car. I'm glad some of you are so interested by it however the personal comments i felt were taking it a bit too far. I only commented on the car with no personal insults, i hope you would do the same for me. :thumbsup:

As for the Renault 5's are ******* bla bla bla comments. I agree they are crap in many ways such as reliablity but then the starlet isn't exactly the best car ever made either. The difference between my car and the one posted on barryboys is that i've spent most of my money on the engine and have only just started to restore the exterior of the car.

I agree the starlet posted wasn't the worst ever but it did look like a gash "crooz" car. Starlets are nothing to shout about so why draw attention to yourself? :blink:

If someone slagged my car off i'd take it personally.

You lot on barryboys have a laugh and stuff, but remember its people's pride you are slagging off. If you have an opinion then your entitled to it, but remember that if you slag off a car, then someone is out to have retribution.

Sorry to tell u this Scutch but theyv got more pics of your car just follow the same link as before

Ignore them mate :thumbsup:

It's just a site for dumb people who are just keyboard warriors :censor: 'em

Find out where they got the new pictures from and replace the pictures.

Dont give them any satisfaction that there comments may have gotten to you :thumbsup:

Yea man, don't listen to them mate :thumbsup:

There haven't a clue what they are talking about only made one type of starlet, what a **** that guy (Reno5GTT) is...... but he looks so cool in his picture :huh::lol:

find it funny how when chavs want to appear non-chavvy when they " do up " their cars, they go on saying how theyre money's gone into " engine stuff innit " and they havnt done anything to the exterior, though they know fluff all (i borrowed that word from a friend) about anything remotely mechanical....it insults a car fanatic through and through like myself

i would personally say that the starlet is so much more of a better car then the renualt 5. i mean if you put a basic renualt 5 next to a basic starlet i know which i would choose.....the starlet. The turbo R5 is a quick car but every 12 miles it will brakedown and fully signed up membership of the AA will be required. but the starlet glanza is a different matter. i have not heard one bad comment about it and i have never heard anybody who has broken down.

meh man, this dude doesnt even dignify an arguement, the r5 is the chav's weapon of choice beside the nova, corsa and saxo. at least the starlet's not crippled by such a dire reputation.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links