Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Glanza 98/99 Sva Problems

Starlet SR

Hi guy, :help:

i an aware that you carnt get the model reports for glanza V's after the year 97 and this causes a problem with the SVA (which i am not really up to scratch with) but i read some where you can get something done for about £2000, is this true and what excatly gets done for the £2000? :wacko:

thanks

Paul :eek:

i an aware that you carnt get the model reports for glanza V's after the year 97 and this causes a problem with the SVA (which i am not really up to scratch with) but i read some where you can get something done for about £2000, is this true  and what excatly gets done for the £2000? :wacko:

thanks

Any ideas ne1 cos im thinking about paying that and getting 1 made just need to find out a bit more about it?

cheers

i an aware that you carnt get the model reports for glanza V's after the year 97 and this causes a problem with the SVA (which i am not really up to scratch with) but i read some where you can get something done for about £2000, is this true  and what excatly gets done for the £2000? :wacko:

thanks

any ideas ?? cos im thinking about paying and getting 1 made but want to no more about it 1st???

cheers

you carnt get the 97 ones tho can u i thought it was only 96 model 1s you could get???? nd i really want a 99 model if possible and if i get one made i can sell it on to other people and soon get my money back?

Know any good import sites for ordering them or where any good ones are for sale?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links