Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Alloys

GT4 BOOSTER

i just ordered dare x90 in 17" with tyres and steel flush fitting valves - can't wait. :thumbsup:

Hi, anyone want any info or prices on alloys, tyres, give us a ring, we have pretty competitive prices and they include fitting, chrome valves, and locking wheel nuts - we also do pipercross filters and induction kits, springs, breaks, and Powerflow exhaust systems.

Kev

Naughty naughty mate. No selling on the site unless you want to cough up some money mate and stick yourself down as a paying authorised trader :yes:

jerry!!

Edited by jerry phipps

kw84 its not good to advertise in here , moderators wont like it. ;)

Wheels look fantastic mate cant wait to see them on the car mate with some rubber stuck around them :drool:

jerry!!

should have pics by the end of the week jerry - cheers.

should have pics by the end of the week jerry - cheers.

Look forward to seeing them mate. As alloy's look so much better on the cars than just pictures :yes:

jerry!!

Nice wheels!

I would be scared to leave my car anywhere with wheels like that though. It's always be in the back of my mind (or the front), 'is my car ok'.

What does your insurance company say about it? I know mine wanted about an extra £75 for non standard wheels (and that doesn't include covering the wheels themselves, just their assumption that the vehicle is at a more risk of being stolen outright for the wheels).

£32.50 more a a year . my gt4 is only used on sundays usually zzzzzzzzzzzzz !!!! i use my jeep for work , 2 sets of wheel nuts should be ok,also i am usually driving it only and rarely park up anywhere,only in my garage.

now monday for wheels , guys mixed up my order.so throwing a set of locking wheel nuts in for free.

now monday for wheels , guys mixed up my order.so throwing a set of locking wheel nuts in for free.

So they should. :lol:

wheels dont fit, hitting calipers , need spacers .not happy at all. awaiting salemans reply - nothing is ever easy in my life i tell thee. B)

wheels dont fit, hitting calipers , need spacers .not happy at all. awaiting salemans reply - nothing is ever easy in my life i tell thee.  B)

Strewth. Tough luck mate. Where did you order `em from? I`ll avoid the place. :blink:

Nice wheels mate but you shouldnt need spacers,nasty things, think they have ordered you wrong fitment best check it out!

i would of thought i needed 17 x 7.5 , since the old wheels are 16 x 7.5 - they sent me 17 x 7 but hit the word celica when i nip up the nuts.only need about a 1mm spacer but its not the done thing.

Somethings amiss then. They must seem to sit in abit then when infront or behind car, just checked mine and got just over 1" clearance from caliper, seems like they have ordered wrong offset to me!

they clear the caliper at the sides ok , they hit at the front as you look at them.

sizes are 7x17 5x100 et 35

meleborn ET35-38 should be spot on for Celica mate!! Depending on the design of the back of the wheel you will have different amounts of caliper clearance...have you got a brake conversion??

I kinda like this rim --->

http://www.toora.it/ita/02exporuote/popup/img/CANORALLY.jpg

Wen't to look at few Celica's today but were TRASHED (had bodykit on but had chunks out of front bumpers like some !Removed! charva had tried to crow-bar them off) had 68,000ish on clock and were going for like 6grand...

prob worth 3k max!

Oh yeah, as for spacers...if you take a wheel off and look at your hub you will notice the centre part fits perfectly into the bore on the back of the wheel (if not you need a set of spiggot rings), well you can space up to about 5mm before you lose the hub. The wheel must be sitting on that centre part of the hub otherwise your studs take all the pressure (and can sheer off - never good!!). After 5mm you should get specially made spacers with an extended hub on it for your wheel to sit on. Perfectly safe though we have done em on Evo 8's!! AS LONG AS YOUR GETTING ENOUGH TURNS ON YOUR NUTS - ouch!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links