Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Your Opinion On This Please...

Jimlad

blacktopredcar.jpg

Thinking of getting my roof section painted black like above.

Curious if it would be too much with a black bonnet, black centre spoiler section and black end caps??

What do you think ?? Also I suppose the scoop on my car would have to be painted black also.

Could someone photoshop the above to have black bonnet/spoiler and wheels?? Or if you really want a piccy of my motor (on the garage section).

cheers!!

I would think it might be a bit OTT.

but i suppose i am not the biggest fan of red on black so dunno.

Yellow on black on the other hand. although IMHO i would favour a singal colour.

Try doin the above in yellow.

well there's the pic... do what you want with photoshop peeps.... see what looks best. Appreciated! :thumbsup:

Also if someone could make the wheels chrome in a pic ?

piccy3pc.jpg

Or here's a better piccy for someone to photochop. My car this time.

I think you should skip the roof respray and colour your front lights black so your whole bonnet is black.

Rev5's do look good with the black roof and the side trim, I also think it would be a little OTT to have the roof done as well as having the bonnet and spoiler.

:)

why would you want to have the roof a different colour? Thats just insane, would look awful. DON'T DO IT!

On the other hand, I'll mess around with the pic tonight, but I'm nowhere near as good as the others, but it will still be better than the pish you have on it just now!

Cheers

altho it looks ok with a black roof, im just not feeling it man. keep it as it is. but i guess you wont because you want to get that red on black look going on.... your choice as always :D

I said about the black roof months ago , when you first showed us your resprayed car

Hahaha......dates back to september last year ;)

Orgional Black Top thread

Im still all for it BUT not with the black bonnet or black bits on the spoiler, and the Snorkel would need to be black too.

Go for it before I do!! cool-smiley-006.gif

Cheers

KiwiMR2

I'm just scared of doing it, then thinking it looks way OTT!.

I agree that the scoop would also have to be black. Maybe the end caps of the spoiler red and the centre part black?

What about having the door handles sprayed black as well, it might break up the solid chunks of red!

P.s i love the black roof :thumbsup: very nsx!

didn't this suffice then jim?

Can you make the spoiler all red, the Snorkel Black, & the bonnet red?? Just to see how that looks.

Cheers

KiwiMR2

I like Razors 1st effort.. think the bonnet and spoiler needs to be black also to pull it off.

Agreed.

I was kinda talking him into doing the bonnet red again but now after seeing that,

i think its better with the bonnet black.

how about the bonnet, the spoiler and the scoop in black? then see about those black revision 6 decals you had on before the respray?

yeah... I'm trying to get the decals from Matt again as he does have them lying around.

0105re.jpg

Somone fancy making the bonnet and the spoiler black ?? Also the wheels ?

ta!!! ...... :D

I like like the 2nd one from razor :) Your car though Jim.....ultimately your call :)

Cheers

KiwiMR2

Jim,

Even tho I love the black roof look (even thought about it for mine for a while), you can't tell me it looks better now than it did when it looked like this...?

0105re.jpg

That looked superb mate (even if the Revision 6 stickers are a little OTT IMHO). Go retro and do it like that again, but with nice deep dish jap style wheels with black centres and polished rims. :thumbsup:

0105recopy1aq.jpg

not bad for a first attempt, but i reckon it looks good, note the black scoop :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links