Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sunshine

jerry phipps

Hi everyone

Wow isn't the weather great for this time of the year. Lucky i have got the week off and today it's just been wicked. Weather is really nice. Went out in the tubby and it was just great to have the windows down and just enjoying the warm breeze blowing in through the windows. Now all we need now is for some leaves and some lush green grass to shot up and it will be out with the BBQ yeah baby :lol:

jerry!!

Bring oooon the BBQ's!!!!!!!!!!!!

I must admit it looks nice outside, Im cooked up inside an office block with no air con!lol I wish I could have lapped up the sunlight while the sun was out!lol

Hi everyone

Wow isn't the weather great for this time of the year. Lucky i have got the week off and today it's just been wicked. Weather is really nice. Went out in the tubby and it was just great to have the windows down and just enjoying the warm breeze blowing in through the windows. Now all we need now is for some leaves and some lush green grass to shot up and it will be out with the BBQ yeah baby  :lol:

jerry!!

I can tell you're not in Cardiff mate. Thick grey cloud all day and very heavy rain first thing this morning. No sun here at all :crybaby:

I must admit it looks nice outside, Im cooked up inside an office block with no air con!lol I wish I could have lapped up the sunlight while the sun was out!lol

You a BBQ fan just like me mate. Just love the smell of a BBQ going awesome come on!!!!

jerry!!

You a BBQ fan just like me mate. Just love the smell of a BBQ going awesome come on!!!!

jerry!!

Too right man!

Gotta love freshly cooked chicken kebabs!lol

Can wait, I may go and start building the barby in hope for the weekend! :D

And no ... im not on about the doll! hehe :ph34r:

jerry!!

Too right man!

Gotta love freshly cooked chicken kebabs!lol

Can wait, I may go and start building the barby in hope for the weekend! :D

And no ... im not on about the doll! hehe :ph34r:

:lol: The thought never crossed my mine :lol:

jerry!!

Sun... Is that what the big glowing ball thingy in the sky was before the rain started again? :unsure:

A

I think the weather we are having is on its way north east.

I'm glad we finally had some good rain before the spring sets in or things would get very difficult at work.

I have to manage a 200 hectare lake that relies on 2 rivers to maintain it's level and we have had a very dry start to the year with river flows matching those from last summer.

Still, can't wait for barbie season either ;)

Been great today, been off work today having the Supra checked over for Germany.

Been cruising around with the windows down and the music up with my shades on B) :D

Bring on JAE!! :beer:

Been great today, been off work today having the Supra checked over for Germany.

Been cruising around with the windows down and the Music up with my shades on  B)  :D

Bring on JAE!! :beer:

Now you are talking buddy :yes:

jerry!!

Is it just me that is finding the car running so much smooooooooooooother now the weather is hotter. It's luvely and the air con came in real handy today too :thumbsup:

Yes you are right mate. When it's warm the car has less of a strain when starting less strain on the Battery as the engine is kinda warm from the sunlight so turns over more easier. But for performance driving it's better to have a chill in the air as engine's love cold air flowing through the air filters.

jerry!!

Yes you are right mate. When it's warm the car has less of a strain when starting less strain on the battery as the engine is kinda warm from the sunlight so turns over more easier. But for performance driving it's better to have a chill in the air as engine's love cold air flowing through the air filters.

jerry!!

Yep. Perfect this morning. Chilly, Damp, Bit of mist in the air. Could hear the turbo spooling up followed by clouds of black smoke out of the exhaust...... Ruddy diesels :lol:

Oh yes another hot and sunny day again. It was just great again. Everyone had there summer clothes on :yes: Spotted a few drivers with the roofs down in there convertible bmw m3's. Could this be the start of good weather? Well let's hope that it lasts for the weekend so that we can all have a good local meet ah :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Driving home from work tonight, it was about 18.20...and was on the dual carriageway at the time when I noticed the words "22 degrees" on the radio display! :eek:

It was incredibly warm tho, I had both windows down cos I was so hot!

Well lets hope that it last for the weekend at least ah :thumbsup:

jerry!!

went damp when i was polishing the car god damn it, but looks cleanish, shame ive gotta be so early tomorrow othawise id finish off then, i bet the polish/damp patches dry all nasty, hope the car looks good enough tomorrow

Friday at work was lovely - just a t-shirt & jeans on, walking up to the shop in the blaring sun - some of my colleagues even went to the pub for lunch (I couldnt - had a deadline to keep!)

Got in the car - air con on full blast cool - absolutely lovely! Top notch March weather! :D

Got in the car - air con on full blast cool - absolutely lovely! Top notch March weather!  :D

I used the Air con as well.. ohh.. wait a min.. i mean 'fresh air' con.. tookt he T-bars off for the first time since erm.. ohh.. it was only last month!.. :lol::bye:

Was lovely yesterday. Me and Nick took Lu out to the park to find the Easter Carnival so she went mental running around all the rides. I came back with a vague tan! :D

Was lovely yesterday. Me and Nick took Lu out to the park to find the Easter Carnival so she went mental running around all the rides. I came back with a vague tan! :D

Bless her cottons! I love it when little kids get excited - they're just so in awe of everything - its so funny!

I think I'll be getting the St Tropez out - I never seem to tan, only burn! Faking it is the best option for me! :lol:

Air con in march? in 22 degrees? (taking an average tempreature)? That's mad! :wacko: 45 degrees with 90% humidity...that's time for the air con! :thumbsup::lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links