Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Servicing...

Wado

I've just bought a 51 plate yaris, it has done 18000 miles and i was wondering when i should get it serviced, and how much this is likely to cost?

Cheer, wado

Welcome to TOC Wado

The Yaris should be serviced at 10,000 mile intervals.

The first 10,000 is a "Health Check"....Oil/filter change and general look around, (Should not be more than £100.00 maybe less)

The 20,000 is the "Main" service

The 30,000 another "Health Check".......etc. etc.

Good choice of car.....look after it and it will not let you down :thumbsup:

Cheers, guys will have a look at when it was last serviced then! Hopefully everything should be in order!

Did you buy it privately? when I sold my T3 the dealership said that they have to service every vehicle before they sell it on anyway..hence why I didnt put mine in for her service before she went in part-ex :) it seemed to be a thing that most dealerships do from the way the guy was speaking.

Cheers, guys will have a look at when it was last serviced then! Hopefully everything should be in order!

you should an idea about when it was last serviced when you bought the car..... by looking to see if the service book was stamped.

Thats part of buying used cars, else you may end up with a big bill in the future if its not bin looked after.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links