Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Help Needed For Sat Nav

simon638

can someone help me please, I have brought a sat nav unit for my previa. I need help with installation or where i can get fitted for a reasonable price. help will be most definately appreciated. :D

not sure on this one. if its a genuine toyota one then any dealer should fit it for you. if you want to fit it your self it should just plug in to the back of your stereo if its the same as the yaris e.t.c. if your not confident in fitting it its best left to a dealer, its cheaper than repairing the car

Hi Simon,

I have a new shape Previa with satnav fitted. If you're anywhere near Northampton then we could meet so you can sus out what fits where, and the routing for the wiring. Am willing to help with installation as well.

Nick

• 3 weeks later...

Normal fitting position is under the passenger seat, gps aerial is under the dash, above the glove box

Does anyone have a CD for France for the Toyota TNS200 system? (The standard one on the Previa and other models, 2000/01) I would dearly love to get a copy... they're around £135 at a dealer :-(

• 1 month later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links