Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I Crashed It!

Ryan1985

GAWD DAMN!

ryan, ryan, ryan, see if you'd of already got a t pot with ABS you'd of either been

A. you'd of been further up the road and be scott free

or

B. braked better an stopped in time,

this is one reason why i sold my 1.0l the brakes are great but no ABS is crazy!

glad your alrite tho matey, need any advice or help jus gimmie a shout!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryan1985

• ricomr2

• alanbradley

• breezer

Ph2 Yarii's have got ABS fitted as standard.........well my T3 has :thumbsup:

Okay here's the damage! :( Dunno why the bumper is hanging so low and the bonnets really difficult to close! :wacko:

gallery_6112_96_1111780279.jpg

gallery_6112_96_1111779823.jpg

gallery_6112_96_1111780367.jpg

gallery_6112_96_1111780217.jpg

gallery_6112_96_1111780312.jpg

gallery_6112_96_1111780249.jpg

gallery_6112_96_1111780401.jpg

And here comes the killer! :(

gallery_6112_96_1111780175.jpg

gallery_6112_96_1111780109.jpg

Any ideas why the bumper is hanging so low at the 1 side? :(

Don't look too bad m8.. should be easy enough to put right :) just could be expensive :(

probably hanging low because the bottom of the bent arm is pulling it down.

easy repair

If its anything like the ts - the bumper is only handing by two *****ty little eyes that attach inside the wing - one breaks and the whole side droops.

Some dirtbag tore mine off just before xmas - had to get a new bumper - got it fitted along with a new lip

Oh Ryan... :( At least you're okay...

Remember, all the best folks have crunched a Yaris (or 2 :rolleyes: ). Will the bumper not just pop back into place with the swift application of a knee? I know that I had similar damage after #1 and I went sledging.

Hope it fixes okay, and remember that you have to inform the insurance company of "an incident" even if you have no intention of actually claiming.

Take care,

A :thumbsup:

Will the bumper not just pop back into place with the swift application of a knee?

Nah, tried it, definately sumthin dragging/holding it down!

Hope it fixes okay, and remember that you have to inform the insurance company of "an incident" even if you have no intention of actually claiming.

Of course I will! :ph34r:

Damn... sorry to hear of this fella.

Check the bonnet catch... mine got moved about 2mm out of place when i hit my bumper and had less damge than yourself (excpet for bent chassis due to hitting the emergency tow ring!) No idea why it moved, but that might be why your bonnets hard to close.

Hope all gets sorted soon!

One thing I've done after my Crash in January is slow down a lot.

One thing I never wanna do again is crash - it's not nice.  :crybaby:

I bumped in september... i slowed down for about a week, but im back on top form now!! :lol::lol:

It is a horrible thing though having a crash... i was just soooo annoyed at myself (and the stupid woman infront who stopped suddenly to let a cyclist pull out! I hate cyclists on roads!!)

not too bad mate, the front bumper mounts are crap tho one of mines bust cuz the bumper catches evrything being so low, tried sticking it back but just aint the same :(

Was going to try and fix it all myself until I found out the landing panel is welded on! :ffs:

And I think the bonnet catch has moved back beacuse it is attached to the landing panel! Going into the bosyhop on tuesday so I'll keep you all updated! :thumbsup:

Was going to try and fix it all myself until I found out the landing panel is welded on! :ffs:

And I think the bonnet catch has moved back beacuse it is attached to the landing panel! Going into the bosyhop on tuesday so I'll keep you all updated! :thumbsup:

Doh!! would save a fortune if i could weld!! :rolleyes:

Sorry to see your car damaged mate ... I know how you feel when you see your own car looking the way it is. But just get it sorted asap and you'll feel alot happier soon enough .. and dont forget to post some bling pictures once its done just to boast a little .. you'll feel so much better after i promise! :D

:thumbsup:

My car is going into the bodyshop 2mo, he's gonna see what needs doing, fingers crossed I don't need a new landing panel/slam panel/front panel! :wacko::thumbsup:

Doh!! would save a fortune if i could weld!! :rolleyes:

You could always practice on Ryan's! ;)

The slam panel's not expensive - about £35 to £40 if I remember correctly. The damage isn't bad so it'll be fine I'm sure...

A

Alan the bit I need costs £200!!! :wacko:

The guy is looking at it 2mo instead, he's too busy 2day and I'm not really in a rush! :thumbsup:

Oops... Must be a different bit :ph34r:

A

I just need the big metal bit the radiator and headlights and all that attaches to! I'll price it at Toyota 2mo though! :thumbsup:

Oh tell us if you get good prices on the black t-sport headlights! :D :thumbsup:

Hope you get it sorted soon mate!

If it makes you feel any better i had a wee crunch today, got it the car to go to work, my car is parked on grass, there is a lowered curb that I use to get up and down but it was blocked (stupid woman couldlnt park her car :angry: ) so I decided that i could make it off the curb, but in the process didnt see the ditch in the grass and drove into it, as a result, one c one motorsport front lower spoiler crunched! it managed to last about 2 years but it died today, its going to the body shop but im not holding out for a repair! All the problem of importing it and taxs ruiend in 2 secs!

:crybaby:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links