Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

A Couple Of Questions

BlueMagic

May fit a spoiler to my Yaris - purely because I like the shape it gives it. How much would it cost to spray and install? Can buy one for around forty quid on eBay.

Also, purely out of interest, how would you go about completely having a colour change (respray etc) of the car? What are the legal bits to follow etc?

Looking to smarten mine up a bit! Any tips?

Well I recently got my spoiler fitted and sprayed for £60 and that is a bigger spoiler than the one you are looking to get so aim for £50! :D

If you want a different colour car buy a new one, far toooooo much hassle and not worth it imo! :thumbsup:

Red cars always look good! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Then again so do blue cars! :lol:

But yeah if you really want a new colour, you're better off just buying a new car - less hassle! :thumbsup:

Leather seats = :drool::drool::drool:

My other half has leather upholstery in his *cough* Peugeot 206 and its really nice!

Not too sure about leather look though - surely if you are going for the look you might aswell go the whole hog and have it completely upholstered in leather!

Ladies love leather upholstery - it feels nice on your bum! :thumbsup:

Yes, but that costs money!! Out of interest how much money/hassle is full leather upholstery?

Well I recently got my spoiler fitted and sprayed for £60 and that is a bigger spoiler than the one you are looking to get so aim for £50! :D

If you want a different colour car buy a new one, far toooooo much hassle and not worth it imo! :thumbsup:

Depends what colour it is!

dont forget andy only paid 600 quid for his mr2!

Has yours got colour coded bumpers? If not then maybe you could get them sprayed red which would be a start? As for the interior personally leather seems to be a lot of work, could you get the seats steam cleaned or something so all the dirt they've got disappears?

Blue

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links