Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Alloy Wheel Repair

dvdmeister

Hi all

Just wondering if anyone knows of any good places that do alloy wheel repairs - the damage I've got is caused by kerbing (by the previous owner) on a front wheel, which has taken some chunks out of the outer rim, which 'cause of the design stands proud of the tyres. I'm based in SW London, so I'd be looking for someone in that area ideally - I did find a place in Preston (http://www.wheelrepair.co.uk) which I could use with a bit of organisation since I've got friends up there, but I don't know if they are any good.

BTW The wheels are 14" Toyota standard "Stealth" alloy wheels, which were offered as an factory option on my car (an '01 Corolla). I'm tempted to get a new wheel and have the old one as a spare, but I expect a new wheel will be extortionately expensive from Toyota! :) If anyone knows how much these wheels cost from a dealer (or some other genuine Toyota parts place) that would be useful info.

Cheers

Alex

I could recommend these guys. Not used them for my car, but a mate's damaged racebike was repaired (where needed) and repainted by them.

Powdercoating is their speciality, and they repair damaged/ kerbed car wheels, and re-paint them too.

Do a spangly new csilvery colour that also looks polished.

Email

General Enquiries, Quotes:

sales@aerocoat.net

International Enquiries, Industrial Enquiries

Research and development: adamaerocoat@hotmail.co.uk

Website design & administration:

mark@aerocoat.net

Aerocoat

unit 3a

Reeds Lane

St Olaves

Gt Yarmouth

Norfolk

NR31 9HG

Phone/Fax: 01493 488456

Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm

Saturday 9am - 1 pm

My sister's car had one wheel repaired a few years ago at Spit and Polish. The wheels had diamond cut lips on them and they were the split rim lookalikes, with the removable studs around them. The laquer started to peel after only a week, and they put in totally different shaped studs back on the wheel.

Pristine Wheels, Woburn Sands.

A lot of car dealers and manufacturers use them.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links