Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2000 Miles... And We Find This!

dicey2k

Hi all, as you know Chris aka chriscanavan and myself have just returned from the Canary Islands, and i just thought you might all like to see what i found on the last day when i went for a walk...

burberry.jpg

Can't believe we travelled thousands of miles and found a large Burberry outlet in Lanzarote (The pic was a bit covert-style and i was in danger of falling into the harbour hence i only got half the shop in shot!) - There was even one in the airport!!! Was funny watching the chavs in the airport just pass the shop by... If it ain't fake, they ain't interested!

:lol:

Was funny watching the chavs in the airport just pass the shop by... If it ain't fake, they ain't interested!

:lol:

lol if its not Barberry they dont wanna know! :lol::lol::lol:

Seems that no matter what you do to get away from them - the chavs always turn up!

Apart from the chav-spotting, did you have a good time then lads? :thumbsup:

Yeah, was great! Very hot, very nice scenery and a couple of volcanoes thrown into the mix... and a very nice bar lookin out over the beach which played some wicked tunes!

Also might be worth mentioning that the Yaris (Called a Yaris and not a Vitz) is a popular car over there... but they mostly have very nasty plasticcy grey bumpers, even the phase 2's!! (By that i mean the whole bumber and not half and half like the ones over here BTW) They don't go for alloys in a big way over there either, or wheel trims!!! :lol: still nice to see the Yarii thriving around the world!

Yeah, was great!  Very hot, very nice scenery and a couple of volcanoes thrown into the mix... and a very nice bar lookin out over the beach which played some wicked tunes!

Also might be worth mentioning that the Yaris (Called a Yaris and not a Vitz) is a popular car over there... but they mostly have very nasty plasticcy grey bumpers, even the phase 2's!! (By that i mean the whole bumber and not half and half like the ones over here BTW)  They don't go for alloys in a big way over there either, or wheel trims!!!  :lol: still nice to see the Yarii thriving around the world!

Did you pull any grannies :P :lol:

Did you pull any grannies :P :lol:

Matt, there were some hotties there too, and under the age of 60 surprisingly!! But our hotel was grab-a-granny for sure... And Trinny and Susannah would have had a field day doing "What not to wear" in there too :wacko:

And Trinny and Susannah would have had a field day doing "What not to wear" in there too  :wacko:

Yeah don't you just hate it when the girls show off their boobs AND their legs in one outfit :lol: - the first rule of clothing is show off ONE attribute only! :thumbsup:

Personally, I do boobs only as I dont like my legs! :thumbsup:

Thats how us classy birds do it! :P

And Trinny and Susannah would have had a field day doing "What not to wear" in there too  :wacko:

Yeah don't you just hate it when the girls show off their !Removed! AND their legs in one outfit :lol: - the first rule of clothing is show off ONE attribute only! :thumbsup:

Personally, I do !Removed! only as I dont like my legs! :thumbsup:

i thought you had a nice "bum"? :crutchy:

Yeah don't you just hate it when the girls show off their boobs AND their legs in one outfit :lol: - the first rule of clothing is show off ONE attribute only! :thumbsup:

Personally, I do boobs only as I dont like my legs! :thumbsup:

i thought you had a nice "bum"? :crutchy:

I do have a nice butt Matt - I said its my legs I dont like! ;)

Mmm... way to many people driving around in circles in Bristol town centre today as I watched from the windows at work.

Yellow Polo kid, round and round and round. Always alone always passes the window every 10mins, always reving like a T**T and does it 11am til around 4pm. Every Sat, Every Sun! And even Bank Hols! Does he have nothing better to do!

But on a Plus Note: Saw a lush Yellow Modified Evo and some kind of TVR or something in Yellow with a Huge Wing, looked like a Porshe Carerra GT with the lights. Could have even been a Noble.

Obviouily the Noble wasn't driven by a Chav :)

Yeah don't you just hate it when the girls show off their !Removed! AND their legs in one outfit  :lol:

Um... no. :drool:

LOL

hehehee.... :P and yeah Em... classy girls only get one attribute out lol ;) like it :P (and agree!)

hehehee.... :P and yeah Em... classy girls only get one attribute out lol ;) like it :P (and agree!)

mmm only one attribute, ummmmmmm, not sure as to which one that could be :P :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links