Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris In Russia (red Square! Kremlin!)

Marko Napoli

Yesterday, on March, 27th in Moscow (Russia) was a meeting of owners Toyota Echo (Vitz, Plutz, bB, Yaris, Funcargo). Russia very interesting country. Officially company Toyota in Russia does not sell car Toyota Yaris! These import old Toyota Yaris cars to Russia from the Europe. Sedans "Toyota Echo" from the USA. Hatchbacks "Vitz" and miniven Funcargo import from Japan (with the right rudder!!!).

027-017.jpg

027-013.jpg

027-015.jpg

027-018.jpg

The black car in the center it Toyota bB. This car made on the basis of Toyota Yaris Verso (differs other body). Toyota bB is on sale in the USA under a brand - SCION. But inside (transmission, the engine) it Toyota Yaris (Echo).

Phase 1's indeed.... the best way! :lol:

I li8ke them jap truck things... very funky little things, not sure if id have one like, but i still think they're a good little design!

Those Toyota Echo Sedans look so different to the Yaris hatchbacks! Its hard to see that they are practically the same car! :D

Moscow is such a beautiful city - I've always wanted to visit! Perhaps I will one day! :yes:

hehe these pics are actullay outside the red square... :)

would be funny to try to organize a Yaris meet on the square itself... think the police and military watchmen would not be too happy about that... :)

and yeah, moscow rules... the center of the city (red square and everything around it) is very impressive... :)

fantastic pictures! in the last one, the girl on the far left looks like my friend from moscow russia (probably isnt but i can see a resemblence!)

Sashka-i-Ja.jpg

vladrulli

hehe these pics are actullay outside the red square...

would be funny to try to organize a Yaris meet on the square itself... think the police and military watchmen would not be too happy about that...

post-4-1111964614.jpg

No! Its a REAL Red square!!!! :yes: First We have gathered near to the Red square (on quay Moscow river). And then 13 cars have together reached to the Red square and have made these photos. On this part of the Red square it is possible there are cars. It is the truth! :yes:

027-005.jpg

post-4-1112030598.jpg

dannyb999

in the last one, the girl on the far left looks like my friend from moscow russia (probably isnt but i can see a resemblence!)

Probably... ;)

post-4-1112032280.jpg

:thumbsup:

Looks like the silver (GREY) Yaris in the last picture has been a victim of the Moscow traffic :(

vladrulli
hehe these pics are actullay outside the red square...

would be funny to try to organize a Yaris meet on the square itself... think the police and military watchmen would not be too happy about that...

post-4-1111964614.jpg

No! Its a REAL Red square!!!! :yes: First We have gathered near to the Red square (on quay Moscow river). And then 13 cars have together reached to the Red square and have made these photos. On this part of the Red square it is possible there are cars. It is the truth! :yes:

hehe... my bad... I meant that you were just outside the Kreml...

BUT.... if I'm right then that's St.Basils cathedral right behind your cars - and you are just beneath it - and strictly speaking you're no longer on the red square... :lol:

:group-cuddles:

Looks like the silver (GREY) Yaris in the last picture has been a victim of the Moscow traffic  :(

:lol: It's actually metallic pink mate! :thumbsup:

Looks like the silver (GREY) Yaris in the last picture has been a victim of the Moscow traffic  :(

:lol: It's actually metallic pink mate! :thumbsup:

Note to Self: Must get my computer screen reset..........or my eyes tested

:lol::rolleyes:

Not seen that colour in UK........Not into pink carnations ;)

I think it's a Jap spec colour only. It was between that and Carlo blue for me...I think i made a good choice! Carlo Blue Crew!!! :thumbsup:

Yes, all Yaris in rusia photos have name - VITZ and made in Japan.

2 Vitz in photos have 4wd!!!! (this option only for Japan). And Jap spec colour is interesting! This is metallic pink -

1001.jpg

I like the look of the IST (1ST)

very practical looking :thumbsup:

Quite a few people have slated the IST on here, but in the flesh, and driving it, it doesn't look that bad, and handles brilliantly! Wouldn't swap it for my Vitz though!

Good Video.............great train (Oh and the car was good too ;) )

I think it's a Jap spec colour only. It was between that and Carlo blue for me...I think i made a good choice! Carlo Blue Crew!!! :thumbsup:

They've had it on the continent, Phase 1's only though. It's a somewhat strange colour, it's almost like you can kinda see through the paintwork. It looks much more solid in the photo Marko posted than it is in reality. They also had it in a shade of Blue (Cool Aqua or so).

Nice meet, and nice location. :thumbsup:

Yves.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links